• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brandon Curry vs. Michael Liberatore

Brandon Curry vs. Michael Liberatore

• Brandon Curry

Votes: 64 87.7%
  • Michael Liberatore

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curry - far right
Liberatore - 2nd from right

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to give my 2cents.

Slighty in Curry's favor due to his shape, width, and thickness. I consider Liberatore close mostly due to his legs. Curry is able to pull off excellent abdominal shape, while staying wide which gives him the front relaxed.

Curry has him in nearly every category. The front double bicep really reveals Liberatore's weakness in width.

Curry again, he just dominates too much in width. Also, his chest striations are impressive. Liberatore appears to be hiding his flaws.

I don't think the side chest could get any closer. Curry's wins in thickness, Liberatore wins in conditioning. This pose would slightly lean towards Curry for me though, due to his thickness, aesthetics, and chest striations.

This is no question Liberatore for me. This is easily his best pose in my opinion.

Not the best comparison picture. I think it's still clear that Curry wins upper body and Liberatore wins on the lower half. I would have to see a better comparison to be sure, but I believe Curry would take it due to Liberatore's weak back. Since it's a bad picture i'll leave this one even.

Once again Liberatore fails to convince me with his thickless, widthless back. In my opinion, Liberatore is more behind on the upper body than Curry is in the lower body, so I have to give it to Curry.

I had a tough time deciding on this one. Sure, most of you probably feel Curry dominates due to his shape and width. But, I don't think this picture does Liberatore much justice. Even so, you can still see how much he nailed his conditioning in his chest, quads, and obliques. Thus, I feel this could go either way. Despite how it looks in this picture, Liberatore's legs came in better than Curry's. My vote would slightly lean in Curry's favor however.

I feel this is another bad picture of Liberatore, but if Curry looks even close to how he looks in this picture, he wins this pose too.

Overall: Liberatore wins in conditioning, vascularity, and thickness in some areas. Meanwhile, Curry wins in width, thickness, symmetry, and shape. I give the overall to Curry.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with your assessment of each pose Flex and your overall pick. :tiphat:

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

the otha 2 guys look realli good from the back but curry i say

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i agree with Flex, imo Curry is way more impressive than Liberatore, so even if Michael looks in a better condition, in my opinion Curry is still the real winner of this comparison :tiphat:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
curry wins clearly
as 2nd pick i would go with the guy in the far left

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very good Flex.

Curry just too wide and seems to have a lot of "space" left for more mass. Curry therefor has more potential in pro ranks. Curry's shape is also more pleasing to the eye

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even tho this curry vs liberatore, i´m going with lee banks he looks better then those 2

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just an FYI Curry beat Michael Liberatore by a single point

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My final assessment: At first I thought that Liberatore was robbed because of Curry's name but after looking over these comparison shots several several times I finally say that Curry's conditionig is good and his muscle thickness just overpowers Liberatore, while Liberatore's conditioning is just spot on he does not have the muscle thickness to beat Curry....In my opinion if Liberatore would bring his back up he would have easily taken the class especially condsidering that he only lost by 1 point and his back was very weak from the front poses to the back shots :tiphat:

I give the win to Curry

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very very close to call.. but if you ask me Curry edges him out just due to this back and arms.. but i think Michael is in better condition.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall this goes to Curry, no doubt about it. And it did.

Liberatore looks great but not just that impressive.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curry is talent through and through :tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should compare Curry to Liberatore at the junior nationals. Liberatore was slighlty better conditioned and had way better coller at the juniors. Curry does take this show but if you muscle kombat curry vs liberatore at the juniors your assesment will be different.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curry to me is more conditioned, i guess me being a super noob with competitions and all, my critique won't count for shit, lol.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curry to me is more conditioned, i guess me being a super noob with competitions and all, my critique won't count for shit, lol.

He's not, just compare the glutes and hamstrings and you should be able to tell.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a close call between those two guys.

But what do you think...who has more potential as a future pro? I think Curry all the way.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a close call between those two guys.

But what do you think...who has more potential as a future pro? I think Curry all the way.
Definetly Curry, but it's not fair to give someone the win just because they have more "potential."