• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Erik Fankhouser 3 weeks out from Europa

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good

Last edited by a moderator:
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No wow factor whatsoever for me. High lats. No great conditioning. Just a massive set of calves.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He looks ok to me; not only does he have high lats, his lats aren't good at all. You can hardly see them in the front lat spread. He does have other body parts that need workoing on as well like his bi's and chest. His conditioning is not that good. I hope he much improves from now until show date.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm a really big fan of fankhouser, he came to the show i did to guest pose (the Mr. SRU) and was a really cool guy, i talked to him backstage for a while and he was just awesome and down to the earth.....as far as his physique goes his lower portion of his body is just unstoppable, especially his dam calves, they are just freaky.....but as far as his upper body it is exteremely extremely weak and way out of proportion with his lower body

A huge weakness is his back, it is very very lacking, just look at the video his back is just awfully bad in the front lat spread, the rear lat spread and the rear double bi, just horrendous

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks ok to me; not only does he have high lats, his lats aren't good at all. You can hardly see them in the front lat spread.

and i was just look at those dennis wolf pictures in the other thread, makes that front lat spread look that much worse.

N

navystud69er

Yeah I agree w/ all the above.....I think he needs to get w/ guys like a CHARLES GLASS or CHAD NICHOLLS.... Who will put him on the right track

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome legs.....but man! that back is terrible, i mean, man.....his chest is rather shallow too.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good calves and legs thats about it.

jahmike

jahmike

Average Upper Body

Good calves and legs thats about it.

I share the same sentiments. Until he drastically gets his entire body symetrical, he'll be owned on a Pro stage....:wutyousay:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looks good but he'll be lost in any line up the legs are his best part but won't put him in a top six. he's gonna really need to bring up his upper body

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff