• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiCKS' Contest Prep Log for October 25th Show

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Contest is in Oct 25th, national qualifier.
Ill try to put pics on this log once a week.

target weight class: light heavy

stats: 220lbs, 34in waist, 12ish bf

Today thus far:
1145 - meal 1; 10oz breast/bbq sauce

130 - back wo

300 - meal 2; 8oz chicken/oats

530 - meal 3; 9oz tuna

745 - meal 4; 9oz chicken/bbq sauce

1100 - meal 5; 50g whey

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice Bro keep us posted any update pics

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice Bro keep us posted any update pics

Thx man, I definitely will keep this updated, I've been having a really hard time getting into contest prep mode mentality. Like im always cheating on my diet. Which is why i made this log, i think it will help stay more focus.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
good luck with dieting bro :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice man, good look in your pre-contest diet :)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
good luck mate! cant wait to see pics

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey sick, best of luck and keep us updated!! :tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck :xyxthumbs: Cut out that bbq sauce :disgust:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck bud, contest prep logs are awesome and I'm sure yours will be one of the better ones.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck with things bro. Looking forward to seeing how things progress.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good idea keeping log, DONT CHEAT!!!!1!1!! ;)

looking forward to the pics man, maybe a vid :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye thats a good idea keeping a log sick, uve got some tremendous genetics, and it would be a shame if u didnt come in at ur best just because u had trouble motivating urself. what kind of diet are u following? keto diet again? also whats ur training style like? always wondered about that:) anyways, good luck with ur contest prep buddy=)

PS: are u still a natty?

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye thats a good idea keeping a log sick, uve got some tremendous genetics, and it would be a shame if u didnt come in at ur best just because u had trouble motivating urself. what kind of diet are u following? keto diet again? also whats ur training style like? always wondered about that:) anyways, good luck with ur contest prep buddy=)

PS: are u still a natty?

The diet as of right now is just high protein, moderate carb, low fat. Training is low volume with reps kept under 12. I've been training with a bit higher frequency to get my chest and shoulders up, i hit those 2 twice a week. In about 2 weeks im gonna switch to palumbos style of dieting, i wanna use these to weeks to still give me just a bit more time to work on my weak spots a bit. Its hard as of now cuz i have no gym membership and im training at home with just an adjustable bench and barbell, haha. Natural, well for the past 3-4 weeks i think ive been taking 200-300mg of test (pretty low) a week with some adex eod. Before that, i havnt take anything like that before, so i guess ive been natural the whole time until 4 weeks ago.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see you started a log. Keep us posted Sick

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck to you!!! Why the adex? What test are you running?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I expect pics now Sick :techn9ne:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The diet as of right now is just high protein, moderate carb, low fat. Training is low volume with reps kept under 12. I've been training with a bit higher frequency to get my chest and shoulders up, i hit those 2 twice a week. In about 2 weeks im gonna switch to palumbos style of dieting, i wanna use these to weeks to still give me just a bit more time to work on my weak spots a bit. Its hard as of now cuz i have no gym membership and im training at home with just an adjustable bench and barbell, haha. Natural, well for the past 3-4 weeks i think ive been taking 200-300mg of test (pretty low) a week with some adex eod. Before that, i havnt take anything like that before, so i guess ive been natural the whole time until 4 weeks ago.

you don't need the adex running the test so low. i bet you're afraid of water retention considering you don't know how your body will respond because this is your first time using. i would use the adex at maybe 2 weeks out to help a little with fat burning (something that eliminates estrogen always helps with that) and to eliminate water or at least help with that. but don't think that using test at that low a dose will bloat you out or anything. good luck man.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ECHO?? Hello anyone there???