Yesterday it was some full body workout action again and here's the set list:
1. Bench press
2. Low row
3. Leg extensions + seated leg curls. Some drop+supersets. It was awful.
4. Scott-bench bicep curl
This morning I did lil' some something at home. Some circuit training. Duration about 15 minutes.
Once again...full body workout. It was something like this:
1. Leg press (20 reps except the last set was 25 reps). I did something like 5 sets.
2. Shoulder press in smith machine. 3 sets from the front and 2 behind the neck.
3. Pushdown with rope. 2 sets + 1 drop set.
4. Alternating bicep curl. Something like 4 sets.
5. One arm row for back. Only 2 sets.
6. Seated calf raise. 2 sets + 1 drop set.
That's about it.
In the morning I did some circuit training once again and some hill running too.
Ok. I'm back in the real action. Summer holidays are over so it's time for some serious bodybuilding.
Today I did some legs. It was something like this:
Leg extensions. 5 sets. 10-15 reps.
Leg press. I did 5 sets (15 reps). I went all the way up to +800 lbs or something like that (not sure about the weight of the sled in this particular leg press).
Hack squat (lever). Just two sets. 15 reps.
Walking lunges. I was exhausted at this point.
Lying leg curls at the end for 3 sets. Then some abs and some treadmill and I was done.
Tomorrow is off.
Daamn my legs are sore as hell and today it's gonna be some full body workout action once again. I started training more serious now after the summer holidays and here's my new split (it's some kinda hybrid split lol):
1. Full body
3. Upperbody (more shoulders and arms)
6. Full body (a bit more for chest and back)
7. Cardio, light workout, streching etc.
So something like that.
Here's also a sneak preview for you bastardos: