• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

H-DROL cycle

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

hey guys just want to share some info on H-DROL. it was great, after four weeks 6.5 pounds of lean muscle. here are some pics.

6'1'' 213 lbs not sure on BF%

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

ok i can get the pics. can someone help me?? sorry

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

2011phoenixpro poster 1

Troy Alves

Troy Alves

Attachments

• leif Pics 002.jpg
    leif Pics 002.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 89
  • leif Pics 004.jpg
    leif Pics 004.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 82
  • leif Pics 005.jpg
    leif Pics 005.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 79
samsam

samsam

hey guys just want to share some info on H-DROL. it was great, after four weeks 6.5 pounds of lean muscle. here are some pics.

6'1'' 213 lbs not sure on BF%:wutyousay:

Then do inform us!

Side effects, price, the experience allround, acne, also full name & distributor!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

side effects so far a fine, nothing i can't deal with. i got it from tsn. and i will be using it again. some acne on the back and shoulders. oh and i did 50 mgs.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I have to agree I loved h-drol I used it on a cut/recomp and I ran it 75/75/75/75/75 I ran Cycle Support and pre-loaded it 14 days prior to starting and run it throughout the cycle. For PCT I ran Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme which I started on day 15 of pct.

Only real sides were some dry joints which a higher dose of fish oil helped no hair loss like I had on Havoc. I gained 6 lbs and lost a good 2% bf It is a great recomp compound and stack very well with some of the non methyls like Furazadrol. I also had bloodwork done a day after pct and the results were good. I have it in pdf form will try to post it here not sure if it will be to big for this board or not some boards I can some I cannot due to size.:xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha you are from Montana arent you! What part?

The pics look good man! Glad to hear you had some great results.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

im from the western part of mt part, now im living in northeast mt. yeah pics arn't that bad but like everone says its not the same as in person.haha i was thinking about waiting two months before starting again is this to soon?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
workingatit nice post bro. How was your strength with the H-drol? What do you think is the best pro-horomone for strength, just curious

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

workingatit nice post bro. How was your strength with the H-drol? What do you think is the best pro-horomone for strength, just curious

Strength was pretty good on it for pure strength gains m-drol would be it. I am not willing at this time to suffer the sides from it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff