• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New PWO Drinks?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't been really following any of the new PWO drinks or anything. I am looking to buy some here soon with my protein order. I love supercharged! by Labrada but want to try something else. If you love something post it up and also if you HATED a drink let me know. :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Labrada Lean Body = Vanilla is great, Chocolate gives an odd after taste
Muscle Milk = meh, not too great
Pure Protein = pretty good
IsoPure = okay tasting, always left this weird filmy taste in my mouth
IDS New-Whey = if they are cold they are pretty good
ABB Pure Pro Shake = stay away (stay away from all ABB PWO drinks)
EAS Myoplex = one of the better ones out there I always thought
Promax Protein Shakes = tasty

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Labrada Lean Body = Vanilla is great, Chocolate gives an odd after taste
Muscle Milk = meh, not too great
Pure Protein = pretty good
IsoPure = okay tasting, always left this weird filmy taste in my mouth
IDS New-Whey = if they are cold they are pretty good
ABB Pure Pro Shake = stay away (stay away from all ABB PWO drinks)
EAS Myoplex = one of the better ones out there I always thought
Promax Protein Shakes = tasty

Oops, I meant a N02/pump/caffeine drink but now that you posted all that up for me tweak I might have to change up my protein too. :xyxthumbs:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oops, I meant a N02/pump/caffeine drink but now that you posted all that up for me tweak I might have to change up my protein too. :xyxthumbs:

:angrydude:

No-Xplode never did anything for me
Gasparis Super Pump is pretty awesome though

I've never tried it but everybody seems to love NO2 Black (power and pill form) :e5dunno:

I cant comment much on this topic as I have zero caffeine tolerance and all these do to me is give me diarrhea :49:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
VPX Pump is great.. As for PWO, I would just go for a solid meal. Hell Pre-work out and Post-Work supps are all just hype... The VPX Pump just taste so damn good..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
VPX Pump is great.. As for PWO, I would just go for a solid meal. Hell Pre-work out and Post-Work supps are all just hype... The VPX Pump just taste so damn good..

About hype is kinda true but after working a 50hr week with adding in 10 hrs of travel time, that extra kick in the butt helps out a lot some times. :tiphat: Thanks for the products, I'll look into them. :xyxthumbs:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
N.O. did very little for me besides spit out money for the focus I should've had from the start. As an alternate option I'd suggest a non-formulated nitric oxide synthesizer. The AA arginine is all that's really needed to have eNOS create NO. It's cheaper and probably more effective, not only that it would be a nice change for your body. Removing refined sugars, (some) caffeine and any other artificial ingredient that's unnecessary.

I always felt that NO products were worthless and a waste of money. Up to the consumer though, some it increases cell nutrient uptake, for some very little changes occur. That's why I'm saying experiment with a different form...ya know.

Just a suggestion bro. My 2 cents.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
N.O. did very little for me besides spit out money for the focus I should've had from the start. As an alternate option I'd suggest a non-formulated nitric oxide synthesizer. The AA arginine is all that's really needed to have eNOS create NO. It's cheaper and probably more effective, not only that it would be a nice change for your body. Removing refined sugars, (some) caffeine and any other artificial ingredient that's unnecessary.

I always felt that NO products were worthless and a waste of money. Up to the consumer though, some it increases cell nutrient uptake, for some very little changes occur. That's why I'm saying experiment with a different form...ya know.

Just a suggestion bro. My 2 cents.

Good post bro. I see your outlook on it and tend to agree. The drink is more of a crutch for me. It gives me a mental boost and physical boost but I could agree that it also has a placebo affect that is all in my head. Thats fine for me as long as I keep getting the results. :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff