• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

tribute to dave goodin

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DSC0828.jpg

DSC0832.jpg

DSC0833.jpg

DSC0838.jpg

DSC0853.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

06.jpg

10.jpg

d2.jpg

side-tricep.jpg

side-chest.jpg

dave-5.jpg

dave-2.jpg

dave-8.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont know his achivements, but judging by the first pics i think he needs this:

sandwichJPG-1.jpg

rather than a tribute

anyways dont kill me !_! :hide::hide::hide:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont know his achivements, but judging by the first pics i think he needs this:

sandwichJPG-1.jpg

rather than a tribute

anyways dont kill me !_! :hide::hide::hide:

why does he need a
sandwichJPG-1.jpg
am I missing someting

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I confused

Alway liked dave goodin. If you guys are are putting the sandwich there because he looks small its cause he is a life time natural and getting fairly old. Still looks amazing IMO. Last year nearly one his class at the team universe but lost to the overall champ chris faildo. Thanks max for the pics msot people wont know who he is but I do because i follow all federation of bodybuilding.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Don't really get the sandwhich Deathmaggot, so could you alaberate...

Considering he is a natural, he does look great to me as well, good back and great conditioing

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I confused

Alway liked dave goodin. If you guys are are putting the sandwich there because he looks small its cause he is a life time natural and getting fairly old. Still looks amazing IMO. Last year nearly one his class at the team universe but lost to the overall champ chris faildo. Thanks max for the pics msot people wont know who he is but I do because i follow all federation of bodybuilding.

I put the sandwich up there because death maggot needs to lay off the crack pipe :carduindisguise

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not only is he a natural bodybuilder but he is also in his mid to late 40's. Being 46 myself, I am inspired by him.:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks great, its awesome that hes that old and natural the guy has some good genetics

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he has a great physique considering he's a lifetime natural - and even more so considering his age.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He looks great for a lifetime natty and an old bloke. Deathmaggot might need to re-assess his parameters or, as was said, lay off the crack.