• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Tyson Outta Nowhere

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check it out. Mike Tyson had a loooooong offseason.

mike_tyson_phixr_2-1.png

hvywghtmiketyospn1-1.jpg

TysonMAVRIX_468x623-1.jpg

TysonMAVRIXREX_468x447-1.jpg

:hhj:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he quit drinking..

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats very sad to see.....

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
boxers always end up overweight once they finish boxing, it was only a matter of time for him too

P

Pain

VIP
Who cares, people are allowed to eat.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ obviously. it's just sad to see someone who was once so physically dominant let himself go.

someone should tell mike that face tatto only looks bad ass when he's in shape and his face is lean. it looks goofy on a fat guy imo

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just looks like an American now lol, sad to see Iron mike being so fat

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ obviously. it's just sad to see someone who was once so physically dominant let himself go.

someone should tell mike that face tatto only looks bad ass when he's in shape and his face is lean. it looks goofy on a fat guy imo

the guy gained some fat, so what.. if you know anything about Mike he has a lot bigger issues on his hand then worrying about his bodyfat level.. why are so shallow? i dont mean that in a negative way, but you do come across very shallow man..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the guy gained some fat, so what.. if you know anything about Mike he has a lot bigger issues on his hand then worrying about his bodyfat level.. why are so shallow? i dont mean that in a negative way, but you do come across very shallow man..

wow um.....so i'm shallow in a positive way then :jerkoff1:

let's see serb why do you think this thread was even made? hmm? to just show us pics of mike? or to show us his current physical condition? seeing as the caption nigster put is "he had a long offseason" i'm going with the latter. it IS sad to see someone who has once so physically superior let themselves go. i'm sure he has other shit to worry about than how he looks, so what? other people have dealt with troubles or hardships and not gained copious amounts of weight, it's sad that mike could not do the same. good luck to him though and i hope he can turn things around. to call someone shallow because they find this sad is assinine.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
V

vdawg

he could still boxe like a motherfucker too,

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
I love how you make always make an assessment or judgement on someone's character, then try to make up for it, then mention it again. You do it every time, just man up and say: "You came off really shallow in that comment.", or "Your a really shallow person" Stop with the "I didn't mean that in a negative way" bullshit, if your going to say something rude then stop trying to say it in a polite way.
Or am I now being cocky, but you don't mean it in a bad way, I am just cocky and it is getting very annoying to you? :wutyousay:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just looks like an American now lol, sad to see Iron mike being so fat

Please refrain from stereotyping in public threads.

With much Love

Youngmusclejock

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lmao dude you troll the shit out of max. seriously if max posts anything i can expect to see a youngmusclejock post as well.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your honor, I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

Actually, I just happened to look in this thread and just so happened to see his comment.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your honor, I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

Actually, I just happened to look in this thread and just so happened to see his comment.

Yea and im really Victor Martinez and I mean this in a good way :spy:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I've heard.. Can I have your autograph? Would you do gay for pay? Can you please tell me how you got so big? Are you natural? You sure are big? Gee Golly Mister You Sure Are Cool!!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please stay on topic guys.

Of course he (or anyone else) is allowed to eat and live how they want. I think he has had enough with training, dieting and discipline. And like someone said, he propably has bigger issues to deal with than staying in shape.

But my point with this thread was that it's somehow sad to see Iron Mike in a condition like that. Anyway it's good that he's not in jail or something like that.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please stay on topic guys.

Of course he (or anyone else) is allowed to eat and live how they want. I think he has had enough with training, dieting and discipline. And like someone said, he propably has bigger issues to deal with than staying in shape.

But my point with this thread was that it's somehow sad to see Iron Mike in a condition like that. Anyway it's good that he's not in jail or something like that.

uhoh.....looks like you're shallow too :carduindisguise

kidding bro i feel the same way

Originally posted by Notverymuchmusclejock
So I've heard.. Can I have your autograph? Would you do gay for pay? Can you please tell me how you got so big? Are you natural? You sure are big? Gee Golly Mister You Sure Are Cool!!

:gtfoslap:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG. wtf. Duality, Serb, everyone else WTF?
That is all.