• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Quincy Taylor Speaks His Mind After 2007 Eruopa

B

benmoneyog

man speaks the truth hopefully the judges dont take points away from him for speaking his mind

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's sad that what he's saying is true. bbing and winning shows has A LOT to do with networking and who you know. it shouldn't, but it does. i hope he wins a show he really deserves it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's sad that what he's saying is true. bbing and winning shows has A LOT to do with networking and who you know. it shouldn't, but it does. i hope he wins a show he really deserves it.

As much as I like Quincy Taylor, no one "deserves" to win a show unless they are the best on stage. If he is, and gets shafted then we can say that. In his most recent video he looked amazing, lets just hope he nails it and I don't see anyone on that competitors list who could or should beat a 100% QT

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunately Braaq, bodybuilding is obscenely encouraged by politics and pre-selections. I agree, Quincy looked amazing. Amazing being an understatement. How you present yourself, your following, etc influences judging. That is the name of the game, not just in bodybuilding but all sports.

We all would like to cut these factors out but that is inevitable. Props that he has the attitude to continue to make improvements.

This reminds me of Layne Norton's quote (not exact words): "I make sure that if I get beaten it's not because someone outworked me". Awesome quote and for some odd reason I think it fits here.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
As much as I like Quincy Taylor, no one "deserves" to win a show unless they are the best on stage. If he is, and gets shafted then we can say that. In his most recent video he looked amazing, lets just hope he nails it and I don't see anyone on that competitors list who could or should beat a 100% QT

definatelly Silvio can't beat him :keke:
2007-europa-pro-96.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i feel sorry for quincy, i really think silvio is overrated, and judging by this pic..

europa200713-1.jpg