• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman Wins Tampa Pro

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Toney Freeman
2. Dennis James
3. Dave Henry
4. Darrem Charles
5. Fouad Abiad

Toney Freeman is a professional American bodybuilder. He was born on May 13, 1974 in Chicago, Illinois. Toney started lifting weights at the age of 14 and entered his first bodybuilding competition at the age of 18.

He won his pro card in 2002, and has since gone on to win many competitions, including the Arnold Classic (2007), New York Pro (2008), and Mr. Olympia (2009). Toney is known for his massive size and symmetrical physique.

In addition to his successful bodybuilding career, Toney is also a certified personal trainer and nutritionist. He has written several books on fitness and nutrition, and has his own line of supplements. Toney currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia

Attachments

• _W5Q3544_VYJDXMZVEQ.jpg
    _W5Q3544_VYJDXMZVEQ.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 307
  • _W5Q3536_EMVNGOLRZZ.jpg
    _W5Q3536_EMVNGOLRZZ.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 303
Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Attachments

• _W5Q3174_WOQVAJQUFJ.jpg
    _W5Q3174_WOQVAJQUFJ.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 242
Most Muscular

Most Muscular

Great to see the return of the X-man. his best showing since 2006 olympia :methman:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great I am happy for him, he looks amazing. I really like his physique and he looks amazing. A testament to the effectiveness of the Keto diet . ;)

I thought Dennis James looked like crap, I think his name is what gave him second.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
toney was a fair winner, just to point something negative out, very very soft glutes

surprisingly flex lewis got ripped this time

_W5Q1938_TFRQEPMPDT-1.jpg

_W5Q1954_LOYDQNTIAP-1.jpg

_W5Q1960_MQQBFMBAFN-1.jpg

_W5Q1971_LEMGSTVEKV-1.jpg

_W5Q2357_UWLXSTTRNP-1.jpg

remembered me to lee priest

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, didn't see that one coming. I didn't believe in him but it's good that he proved me wrong.

Flex looked awesome too.

I think that Dennis deserved his 2nd place, it's been a while since he has nailed it. This time he did it. Great.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Toney looked absoultely amazing, i am so happy that he is starting to pick it up again...i had no idea he was working with dave palumbo, so obviously something is working right...as far as dennis james i also thought that he looked incredible but this was toney's show even though they said that dennis james was leading after prejudging

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex Lewis looked incredible, he should have placed ahead of DJ.
I don't see what everyone is talking about. For him, yes he came in good condition, but his abdomen as very distended and bloated. Also his lags looked much smaller and soft with hardly any cuts. He still had a great arms, shoulders and chest.. but that would be about it IMO. Did anyone else just see/think this or was it just me?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
freeman looks awesome. flex lewis as well. i would like to see pics of dennis james to see if braaq is right.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^
_W5Q3558_ZJXWXQWDWW-1.jpg

_W5Q3568_SFARYJOFND-1.jpg

_W5Q3576_XOFETPYPVJ-1.jpg

_W5Q3580_XBZOTMRWUO-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He looks better in these pics than the comparison pics I saw earlier. But still not worthy of second place IMO when you consider the caliber of some of the other competitors though. He does not look that bad though, but he needs more legs and back IMO so place that high. But it is over and done with and I am hope he nails it at the Mr O. That contest always seems to be a problem with him and his conditioning.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He looks better in these pics than the comparison pics I saw earlier. But still not worthy of second place IMO when you consider the caliber of some of the other competitors though. He does not look that bad though, but he needs more legs and back IMO so place that high. But it is over and done with and I am hope he nails it at the Mr O. That contest always seems to be a problem with him and his conditioning.
He could've been in better shape no doubt about it but I still think he got what he deserved. I can't see who should have beat him. Even though Henry looked great he's just too small to beat Dennis (besides, Dennis got 34 points and Henry 58 so it wasn't even a close call).

But Flex should have placed a bit higher.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks tkd for the pics. his waist has come down a lot you can really tell. his legs and lower back are weak points, but he does look very good. i'm more a fan of bbers of his type than ones like david henry and even though henry looked good i think james was a deserving 2nd.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its crazy just how great the xman looks. I can't imagine what a natural competitor would look like after Dave's diet lol. This may be just me, but I think tony Freeman can "still" add size to his frame.