• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Motivational Poster Competition Season 1

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Inspiried by Philosopher's thread i thought, why not have a Mecca competition to see who can make the best Motivational Poster. To make a motivational poster is easy you just go to this web site:

http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php

There's even a video which shows you how to use the website.

So here's whats going to happen everyone who wants to enter just needs to submit their poster by posting in this thread but please dont post more than one yourself and make sure it is oringal. What we'll do is let everyone post their motivational poster in here and then in a week's time ill create a new thread with a poll and the memebers of the Mecca can vote and see who's poster is the most Motivational! or well atleast the funniest :keke:.

And those who noticed it says Season 1 in the thread title, the reason for this is just in case this does really well then we can have another comptition after it (i'm thinking ahead :xyxthumbs: ). So yeah thats about it, just go to the website and lets see who can create the best poster. Good Luck!

If you need idea's or have no clue what im talking about check out Philosopher's thread:

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/motivational-posters-26168.html

Note: Had to edit rules, had oringally stated please dont post more than three posters per person but that would make it hard for judging if everyone posted three as wouldnt know which poster from which person we were voting for. So for this comptition only post your best poster and in a week's time we can vote on the best poster (if i dont create the voting thread then hopefully one of the Admins will). If you want to share more than one poster then post it in the above thread or keep it for Season 2, (if there is one...) but for this thread please keep it to posting only your best one.

Entries Close 12:00 PM (GMT) on Sunday 17th August 2008.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Great idea. I'll partake.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is my entry

Attachments

• winner.jpg
    winner.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 96
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
aw hell yeah, I'm in!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
poster51377234-1.jpg

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, that's terrible.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
:keke:
i wanted to make mine sentimental for the mecca.

Where is everyone elses?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
an uncreative mecca makes baby jesus cry

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP