• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Should the 202 and under pros be able to do both classes

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to discuss this because David Henry just got two checks in the Tampa And I don’t believe that is fair because the ifbb pros that are over 202 don not have a chance to win two checks. I believe that the pros should only be able to choose one class to compete in because the class was for ifbb pros that would never place with the mass monster to have a chance to win some cash.

discuss

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought about this to and its complete bullshit.

People are saying henry should have won the whole show......if this is the case why the fuck do they need a 202 class anyways? if someone who is 5'4, 200lb's can get third in a shows overall, obviously any other competitor his size can. its pointless to divide the prize money by that many more people when its just a simple excuse for the "smaller" guys to not compete against bigger pro's