• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McDonalds is Good for You

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From his journal:

Day 30 and I was up earlier than normal and actually at the gym by 5 am to start my cardio. Thirty minutes later Eric showed up to engage in an extreme chest workout that lasted a little under one hour. Afterwards I had to head home before my first meal for a radio interview regarding my last day on McDonald’s.

• Meal #119 – 0809 hrs: Hotcakes & Sausage [780 cal., 15 g. protein, 104 g. carbs, 33 g. total fat], Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddle [550 cal., 20 g. protein, 43 g. carbs, 33 g. total fat], Scrambled Eggs [160 cal., 13 g. protein, 1 g. carbs, 11 g. total fat] and a Large Black Coffee [0 Cal.].

I was contacted by Brian from The Orange County Register for an article that would be in Saturday’s paper regarding my last day on McDonald’s. At the end of the telephone interview we made arrangements for his photographer to take photos of me at a McDonald’s in Costa Mesa. During the interview Brian asked me when I would have the results of my last blood test. I informed him that I would be having my blood tested on Monday morning and the results should be in Wednesday or Thursday. After hanging up with Brian, I started thinking that the integrity of the project could be jeopardized by waiting two days before having my blood test. I immediately got on the phone to my doctors office and spoke with the head nurse where she was kind enough to make arrangements for me to come in and get my weight and blood pressure taken and to get the paperwork in order to have my blood test taken Saturday morning.

• Meal #120 – 1251 hrs: Filet-O-Fish [470 cal., 15 g. protein, 45 g. carbs, 26 g. total fat], California Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken [280 cal., 30 g. protein, 11 g. carbs, 14 g. total fat], Grilled Chicken Patty Ala Carte [100 cal., 23 g. protein, 0 g. carbs, 1.5 g. total fat].

I showed up at the doctors office where my official weight was 214 pounds and my blood pressure had actually improved from 111/78 to 121/81, optimal is 120/80. Who would have thought? After leaving the doctors office I immediately went to pick up the PA system for the next day’s seminar. After completing that task I headed over to McDonald’s for what would be my last meal and to meet the photographer from The Orange County Register. After this meal in order to have my blood taken in the morning I would have to fast for a minimum of twelve hours.

• Meal #121 – 1630 hrs: Big Mac [590 cal., 24 g. protein, 47 g. carbs, 34 g. total fat], Double Cheeseburger [480 cal., 25 g. protein, 37 g. carbs, 27 g. total fat] , Chicken McNuggets (6 piece) [310 cal., 15 g. protein, 18 g. carbs, 20 g. total fat], Snack Size Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait [160 cal., 4 g. protein, 30 g. carbs, 2 g. total fat] and a Medium Diet Coke.

Additional Comments: I want to keep the integrity of the project to as high a level as possible, so until I receive the results from my blood test I will continue to eat McDonald’s and nothing but McDonald’s in case something were to hinder the test. I haven’t come this far to have the project’s integrity questioned because of an accidental mix-up or error.

I hope you will continue to check the site out in that we will be posting more information regarding health & fitness and other projects that are already in the works. I want to thank everyone that has been keeping up on the site and all those that have been supporting my efforts. I feel honored and privileged to have you take time out of your busy day to keep up with what’s going on with this most important issue. We will also be posting information from Saturday’s seminar.

Total Calories: 3,880
Total Gym Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes

Attachments

• mcd.jpg
    mcd.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 96
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh well....i dont know...where's IS when i need him??

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder if he knows how many years of his life he just lost.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he makes a good point: exercise is good!

Just as important as diet. Beyond that, it's all just extremes to make his point stand out more.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny's abs almost look fake in that pic

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zviko

Zviko

next thing their gonna be telling us fat chicks are attractive:hsughr: