• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TheWeapons Meal/Supp Log

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My brother Hypo gave me the idea to start this, ive been thinking of a way to log my food and hypo broke the ice lol, im only gonna make one post a day im just gonna edit and add my meals

Meal 1- BCAAs, ham, turkey and swiss sandwich, and 46gs of whey.
(need something light in the morning)
Meal 2- Pre-Workout, 1 scoop NO-Shotgun.
Meal 3- Post-Workout 46gs of whey, 8oz of yogurt with 1/2 cup of oats, 5gs of glutamine and BCAAs
Meal 4- 1 Cup of rice, 4 pieces of pork and okra.
Meal 5- 46gs of whey
Meal 6- 6oz of pasta w/ meat sauce, six cheese italian, and parmesan chesse
Meal 8- 6oz yogurt w/ 1/2 cup of oats and BCAAs
Meal 9- 3 DBL cheese burgers 440x3 calories, 25x3gs protein, 34x3gs carbs(sorry guys i had to lol)
Meal 10- 46gs of whey, then wait an hour and take 3 ZMA caps and go to sleep:)

L

lorri_01

dude u need 2 eat way more

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
calm down i just woke up a few hours ago, all my meals are about 30-60 minutes apart

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yeah i was confused cause I know you like to eat about 200-400 meals a day :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh yea i like to eat, but lately i have been eating clean alot of fruits and shit lol some times i like a little pizza and ben and jerrys ice cream :methman:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude u need 2 eat way more
so quick to flame me, but you failed to read that i will be editing and adding meals as i go instead of making a shit load of posts.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
would be nice if you could also write how much of protein,carbs,fat,cals
looks good tho

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great thread bro, keep us updated!! :tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey weapon instead of editing it an then adding the food why dont you just post 3-4 meals in another post and just say the rest of my meals for the day or something liek that. I just thought it would be easier to read for the people on this forum. just a thought :xyxthumbs:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He can do what ever he'd like to, looking good there Weapon, keep that mean machine full!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon guys take it easy.

tony- the reason i rather just edit it cause i post right when im having the meal, and 2 post even tho isnt as bad as a bunch, idk i will feel un organized lol

thanks alot guys!!!!!!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats it for today fellas, let me know what you think?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon guys take it easy.

Im cool I was just trying to be helpful and got yelled at :crymeariver:

Good food man. I dont see any reason you cant grow with what you are eating. You remind me of "jumbo" Palumbo with the mcdonalds and stuff :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im cool I was just trying to be helpful and got yelled at :crymeariver:

Good food man. I dont see any reason you cant grow with what you are eating. You remind me of "jumbo" Palumbo with the mcdonalds and stuff :keke:

lmao, this log is really helping me, im on top of my meals constantly i like this, this was a good idea

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meal 1-BCAAs, 10 Plasma Jet caps, ham,turkey and swiss sandwich and 5gs glutamine
Meal 2-Pre-Workout, 1 scoop NO-shotgun
Meal 3-Post-Workout, 46gs whey, 5gs glutamine and BCAAs
Meal 4-1.5 cups of rice, about 8oz of grilled chicken
Meal 5-2 cups of strawberry yogurt, 1 w/ crunch pieces, 1 w/ oats(they came like that)
Meal 6-BCAAs, 6oz tilapia, 1cup of rice, and lemon juice
Meal 7-46gs whey, 8oz yogurt with 1/2 cup of oats
Meal 8-6oz pasta w/ six italian cheese, and parmesan cheese and meat sauce
Meal 9-6oz tilapia and a big ceasar salad
Meal 10-46gs whey, 8oz yogurt w/ 1/2 cup of oats wait an hour take 3 ZMA caps and go to sleep

GOOD NIGHT MUSCLE MECCA SEE YALL IN THE MORNING

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just a quick suggestion....you should try to eat more quality protein sources like egg whites, chicken, turkey, fish and lean beef etc. Instead of using whey, fastfoods and cold cuts for protein sources. Whey has its place for sure in a diet but IMO you need more whole foods. Just a thought:tiphat:

Goodluck!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with you dude, i dont know how to cook or buy meat or anything, im completely clueless, i like something thats fast to eat, and not take and hour cooking it, if you have anyways to cook fast let me know any secrets you wanna share with me lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with you dude, i dont know how to cook or buy meat or anything, im completely clueless, i like something thats fast to eat, and not take and hour cooking it, if you have anyways to cook fast let me know any secrets you wanna share with me lol

If you want Ill give you my chicken casserole recipe its ridiculously good. Plus I want to culinary school so I know what im doing.

Dont worry even though Mcdonalds doesnt have as much quality as other foods its ok. You need a shit load of calories to gain the weight you desire and the only way you will get that is by eating Mcdonalds. Personally for your metabolism as long as a meal has protein such as chicken, beef or pork an some kind of carb I think you will be just fine. Like I said before look at Palumbo he gained all of his weight from eating Mcdonals 1-3 times a day and he never gets fat. You guys have similar metabolisms.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
People this thread needs to start supplementing with these...
Chill%20Pill.jpg

I agree with the suggestion of eating more whole foods for your protein. These are all quick and easy: Tinned tuna, boiled or microwaved eggs, steaks and chicken breasts (only take 5 mins to fry).