• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sick after training

P

power

Hello Mecca members.

I train heavy duty, and I am having an issue, two days after training I feel sick. My head hurts and my stomach is upset and I feel extremely tired. I sometimes take two Tylenol’s to elevate the pain; I take the pills just once a week. Should I be concerned about taking the Tylenol, since I have read that bodybuilders are not supposed to take aspirin? Is there something I can do to stop feeling sick after I train.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I train HIT too an I always feel like shit cause I push myself so hard. Dont worry about it its part of HIT.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was sick during training, was training quads :keke:

Try breatheing differently while doing your exercises, making sure you are getting enough air into your lungs and not holding your breath for to long while doing a set. that might help with the headaches, maybe try different pre workout meals or try removing your pre workout supplement and adding something different.
is it always two days after you do a training session? or is it the following day, try getting more sleep in or check your iron levels.

give us more infomation, which will help us have a better idea on why your feeling likfe this. :tiphat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get yourself a health checkup. Sounds like you have something wrong with you.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was sick during training, was training quads :keke:

Try breatheing differently while doing your exercises, making sure you are getting enough air into your lungs and not holding your breath for to long while doing a set. that might help with the headaches, maybe try different pre workout meals or try removing your pre workout supplement and adding something different.
is it always two days after you do a training session? or is it the following day, try getting more sleep in or check your iron levels.

give us more infomation, which will help us have a better idea on why your feeling likfe this. :tiphat:

Good post, cosign all.

Please post pre workout meal include times and macros, etc if possible. Is it every workout? Either way I'd check something out with your doctor. There's not much we can do to help you feel better.

Also post your post workout meal/supplementation, there could be a fluke there too. Lastly, how much sleep do you get?

P

power

My last check up was several months ago, and my blood work my heart everything is fine, thank GOD for that. I train to failure and beyond. I train once a week I had to work my way to that level, used to train more often. I am on my third year of training using HIT. My body’s feels tired my head hurts, stomach upset, this only happen 1 to 2 days after training, take into account my type of training, failure all the time, either increase in reps or weight or both. During the rest of the week I am fine; after I take my Tylenol and get some rest I am fine the next day. The question at hand is what I can do to prevent feeling the way I do after I train; is taking Tylenol going to hurt my muscle building?

Supplements: Cytogainer, No-Xplode- 100% Whey

An hour before training I have a turkey, cheese, mayo on a roll. Then I will have 3 servings of N.O-Xplode just before training. I train in the afternoon. After training I have rice, chicken or beef.
Thankfully I now longer work the night shift, so I am getting enough sleep.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would use something else instead of n.o-xplode, for a N.O supplement.
in the whole 3 years of training HIT style, have you always felt sick and sore in the head? or only just recently?
i would also change you pre workout meal, to something thats easly digested better And better fuel from food to train on, such as pasta, carbs, rice, oats are some good carbs to use,
dont forget N.o-xplode is full of mainly caffeine, which could be another reason why your feeling unwell the next day,

maybe give HIT style of training a break and try something different just to see if you still feel unwell for following few days, try different things such as not taking no-xplode 1 time before training to see if u feel unwell the next day, then try adifferent training routine & pre workout meal, to point the finger on which one is causing this reaction to you.
or it could be handerling your uncooked meat unsafely when cooking either pre or post workout meals.

P

power

i would use something else instead of n.o-xplode, for a N.O supplement.
in the whole 3 years of training HIT style, have you always felt sick and sore in the head? or only just recently?
i would also change you pre workout meal, to something thats easly digested better And better fuel from food to train on, such as pasta, carbs, rice, oats are some good carbs to use,
dont forget N.o-xplode is full of mainly caffeine, which could be another reason why your feeling unwell the next day,

maybe give HIT style of training a break and try something different just to see if you still feel unwell for following few days, try different things such as not taking no-xplode 1 time before training to see if u feel unwell the next day, then try adifferent training routine & pre workout meal, to point the finger on which one is causing this reaction to you.
or it could be handerling your uncooked meat unsafely when cooking either pre or post workout meals.

Thanks my friend for your advice, good luck in the contest.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I eat fish before I work out, I will fill sick.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe u are overtrained. how long has it been since u last took some time off from the gym. always feeling tired, headaches, elevated resting heart rate are all sign of overtraining. and yes i would stop taking the NO xplode. u may be sensitive to stimulants. i know a friend of mine who gets very unwell from caffeine. try eliminating it and see if u get any better.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

power

maybe u are overtrained. how long has it been since u last took some time off from the gym. always feeling tired, headaches, elevated resting heart rate are all sign of overtraining. and yes i would stop taking the NO xplode. u may be sensitive to stimulants. i know a friend of mine who gets very unwell from caffeine. try eliminating it and see if u get any better.

What can i use instead of No Xplode?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What can i use instead of No Xplode?

:uhoh2:

go with horsepower, works well for me, it doesent have caffeine either, just taurine, beta alanine, creatine and arginine. all the good stuff:tiphat:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What can I use...? You can use some rest. When your sick the only thing that helps is taking some rest and try to get some descent food.

P

power

:uhoh2:

go with horsepower, works well for me, it doesent have caffeine either, just taurine, beta alanine, creatine and arginine. all the good stuff:tiphat:

Thanks for the advice, my only concern is that it is ranked 35 on bodybuilding.com

P

power

I shouldn't be concerned, because rankings dont mean jack!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
use rpm and drive and you will feel like a pitbull