Here's a post about commitment I came across a couple years ago. I forget who the original author is.
1. Giving it your everything even when you don't feel like doing it
2. Sticking it through to the end even if all the odds are against you
3. Persevering through all odds even when everybody's saying that you can't do it
4. Never giving up on your pursuits even when the end is nowhere near in hindsight
5. Doing what needs to be done because you know if you don't, you'll fall by the wayside..
6. Staying married to the game as opposed to dating the game
7. Standing on solid ground with a firm stance as opposed to standing on shifty sands..
8. Staying firm & true to (good) repetition even if at times doing so might seem really boring..
9. Staying true to yourself even if nobody else knows what you're doing
10. Becoming the inspiration to other people - when they finally see the eye of the tiger in you..
***You can add some more, or you can just read it for some daily motivation!!!