• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Contest diet question

92notch

92notch

I want to do a show in november, so im about 14 weeks out, and iv been dieting for three days now. My diet consists of seven meals a day. I eat four meals with 256 grams of chicken, two meals of 6 oz. of tuna and my last meal is a casein protein shake. I also eat 45 grams of brown rice with three of the meals and 85 grams of broccoli with two of the meals. In all I take in around 300 grams of protein and around 120-130 grams of carbs. This ends up being around 1900-2000 calories. My bmr is 2039 and i do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day. What do you guys think of this diet? Anything that I should be do different? let me know what you guys think.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im a Palumbo diet whore so I would reccomend doing that diet.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have you got any pictures you are able to post so we can get a better idea to help you with
best of luck dieting and competing mate,

92notch

92notch

yea ill post some pics, whats the polumbo diet?

N

nasi

here in Bulgaria is'nt such thing az right diet.we do it like we have heard from the older builders,but the things that they have done years ago are way more different then todays bodybuilding. i have posted my diet too .look at it ,but dont laugh!:ugh: