• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

1000th rep point

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I just wanted to thank everyone whose repped me, and to thank everyone for the good times... and the Duality times :bowroflarms:. I hope it keeps goin guys :xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
Its all down hill from here.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Clap, clap for the handicap!
:linedrunk:

:p

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
who was your last rep-er? :spy:

:io:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Im neg reppin you for this thread. what a dumb thread.

:spy: just jokin, Positive repped you baby :spy:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh hi :spy:

do we start the road for the 2000 points? :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hehe im a regular nice guy.... that likes to listen to music about disembowelment :spy:

Ive only ever been Neg repped once.. that was by Duality cus i called him retarded or somehting

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^lol I have been neg repped heaps

Back in the early mecca days it seemd like Every second post i made in a jay cutler thread received at least one neg. I was negged by Dridders and Bulkboy for that very reason. I hold grudges too. One day Ill neg them back in their sleep. :spy:

More recently I have only been negged by some random that had made like 2 posts total that said
"you must be a cutler hating punk" lol

Lol when Braq first logged on this site I negged him straight away. That was the best. He negged me back and then sent me a big pm. At the time my profile said I was a single mother with a daughter and he told me I should be more mature then resorting to negging him if I was a mum with a kid.

Ofcourse I guess they are only really funny when your reps are still well in the green. It would be terrible to get negged when ur in the red...

Whats that like hypo? :spy:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^lol I have been neg repped heaps

Back in the early mecca days it seemd like Every second post i made in a jay cutler thread received at least one neg. I was negged by Dridders and Bulkboy for that very reason. I hold grudges too. One day Ill neg them back in their sleep. :spy:

More recently I have only been negged by some random that had made like 2 posts total that said
"you must be a cutler hating punk" lol

Lol when Braq first logged on this site I negged him straight away. That was the best. He negged me back and then sent me a big pm. At the time my profile said I was a single mother with a daughter and he told me I should be more mature then resorting to negging him if I was a mum with a kid.

Ofcourse I guess they are only really funny when your reps are still well in the green. It would be terrible to get negged when ur in the red...

Whats that like hypo? :spy:

:49: i dont even remember neg reppin you back in the day, but i guess i was stupid and i dont reckon i was matured enough on the website.
but i am sorry for doing it my sweet pickle:gaygay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how d you know who repped you?? and how do you rep people i never knew how to do that

sorry... lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how d you know who repped you?? and how do you rep people i never knew how to do that

sorry... lol

Go to user cp to see who repped you. CLick on the little weight thing next to the finger pointing below the avatar .to rep people. Feel free to rep me :xyxthumbs: cuz i think ive repped you a few times.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

sorry... lol

scroll to the top till you see
Home User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Arcade - Photo Vote - Media - MOTM - Live Chat - Donate Search Log Out

click on User CP and scroll down abit and u will see, abunch of green little icon, they are from people who have repped you.

to rep someone, to the left of someones post at the bottom u will see a picture of a scale, click that and type in your reason why u repped them or neg rep them. and then the okay button :xyxthumbs:
green icon - positive rep
gray/red - negative rep

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
scroll to the top till you see
Home User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Arcade - Photo Vote - Media - MOTM - Live Chat - Donate Search Log Out

click on User CP and scroll down abit and u will see, abunch of green little icon, they are from people who have repped you.

to rep someone, to the left of someones post at the bottom u will see a picture of a scale, click that and type in your reason why u repped them or neg rep them. and then the okay button :xyxthumbs:
green icon - positive rep
gray/red - negative rep

Beat you Dridz I think that deserves a positive rep :keke: