• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does Fouad Abiad have a future in the pro ranks?

Member70353

Member70353

Banned
Fouad "Hoss" Abiad from Canada qualified for Mr. Olympia yesterday. This was only his fourth appearance on an IFBB stage, after he had received his pro card in 2006. At the 2007 Montreal Pro he took 5th place. This year he competed in the Houston Pro, where off-the-mark conditioning resulted in a 7th place. Much improved he entered a bigger line-up and finished 5th at Tampa a week ago. Last night the 29 year old Canadian earned 3rd place behind Toney Freeman and Dennis James at the Europa.
dsc1664oyqcodtssagu7-1.jpg

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he has if he keeps inproving.

CombBoy

CombBoy

Definately. Looking at his placings, he has made improvements and is doing bloody well.
Best of luck for the future. Interesting to see how far he can take himself with his already solid placings alongside all those other pros.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
without a doubt...with sum minor improvements, one being improving his legs, he can easily do sum damage

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Like turk said. But not this year thought..

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would like to see more pictures of this guy, to be able to give a better judgement, instead of only 1 picture

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sweet, thanks mate
ill check them out now and come back with my thoughts :tiphat:

Just viewed the pictures
i agree i reckon he does have a good future in the pro ranks, keepin in mind he doesnt go overboard to quickly by playing the MASS/Size game with some of the top pro's

awesome tree in his lower back, overal pretty good. :tiphat:

R

Ruhlforever

I don't like his calves, no quad separation, damn, why didn't Erik Fankhouser or other place higher???

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff