• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Priest-Titans 7

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lee trains for his Ironman win! I'll keep them coming if you guys want to see em'.I uploaded it,once again, on megavid (someone tell me how to put it directly in here,plz).Here's the link:
http://megavideo.com/?v=P52D5K9K

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks man ! Lee's videos are great ... and fun!

one dvd of him that i can't find is the one he trains with rusty jeffers..? you know that seems a pretty good video!

Any chance you have it?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends on how old it is. I have this one and Another Blonde Myth. I have some jay cutler vid as well. I'm uploading a Shawn Ray movie right now .

P

PiC

great vid...think lee will do some serious damage in 2009 @ under 202 class and maybe in the open.hope that weider will let him compete again.we miss u lee!!!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea Lee's back in the IFBB. He might compete at Atlantic City, through the grapevine

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet,
thanks for the video link mate, :tiphat:
lee is a funny guy, i cant believe how much he blows out in his offseason :49: he enjoys his KFC lol

rayrod

rayrod

thanks phil for the link. how abou that dugdale link?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol Rayrod. I just got back from walmart. I'm gonna use a paperclip to open the emergency disc tray and get the driven dvd out, then I'm gonna clean it with rubbing alcohol so my fucking laptop can read it, then I'll get to work on it. Meanwhile, enjoy another movie that I'm about to upload in 1 minute.