• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality's show comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glute

Glute

hey guys this is Duality i'm on my brother's profile (i'll always let you guys know that's it's me if i post under this name) and i found a photo posted from my show. ironslave said a while back that it would make a great muscle combat thread and i thought i'd post it so some of my friends on here can check it out and maybe see that my belief that i was screwed out of 1st wasn't unjustified (note: this is the only pic i have comparing us). i know i'm banned but just thought some people would like to see it. i know braaq does :gaygay:

i'm on the left.....not looking very happy or flexing with much gusto at all as i was very dissapointed at the time.

Purefat-1.jpg

was his conditioning better than mine? no. and i outweighed him by 22lbs and we are the same height.

abs are an obvious advantage for me as is chest and legs. also take note at how much more my lats flare out to the sides than his do. not to mention his color sucks.

also even though i'm banned i'd like to send a what's up to some of my buddies on here. bulkboy, tkd, BGL, theweapon, tonyk, youngmusclejock, alex, and pretty much everyone else on here that doesn't hate me :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any other photos that you can post so we can get a better judgement aswel,
rear db, rear lat etc etc

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have him beat in leg size but he has you in leg conditioning.
Yes your abs are more pronounced than his but he is relaxing his abs and you are flexing.
Your chest and lats and overall shape looks better.
He has better arms.

I think you have this pose but not by a landslide. I would be more interested in seeing more pics as well.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yeah, if you're banned that does not mean you can post under other names. Thread closed.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good, but for the record, if you listened to me you would have been a LOT darker (see Turk) and that would have made you look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.