• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does Clenbuterol get you "high"? Mental effects?

S

ScottWeiland

I am new to the forums, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask this question considering that clen is not technically a steroid. But anyways, I've done boldenone, test, anvavar, winstrol, etc. but have never tried clen. I'm trying to stay away from anything that gets me "high" because I don't want to be acting weird at work.

What are the mental effects of clenbuterol? Am I going to be acting like a cokehead at work if I do it? I've heard about the physical side effects like the jitters and shaking, but I want to know about the mental effects.

I've already been doing dieting + cardio and lost a lot of weight, and I am continuing to diet and do cardio, but there's a stubborn layer of fat that will not go away, hence the clen. I've also tried other fat burning supplements like hydroxycut, etc.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Affects can be different for everyone! I suggest you try it on the weekend or something like that. Everyone experience side effects different than others.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Man that stuff is horse shit! Just use some T3 since your body naturally produces that... clen isn't suppose to be used in humans and their is evidence that it causes heart cell death which is true. And it depletes taurine from your body fast! causing cramps so you know what else could cramp... your heart.

Ive played around with it in the past and sincerely regret it. Gave me killer cramps, heart beating through the roof, high bp, shaking hands. Mentally it keeps you wired and alert but not "high" in any sense like all stimulants do.

T3 is a whole lot better and will aid protein synthesis in lower doses i would go with that.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
T3 can be dosed safely around 25mcg's

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man that stuff is horse shit! Just use some T3 since your body naturally produces that... clen isn't suppose to be used in humans and their is evidence that it causes heart cell death which is true. And it depletes taurine from your body fast! causing cramps so you know what else could cramp... your heart.

Ive played around with it in the past and sincerely regret it. Gave me killer cramps, heart beating through the roof, high bp, shaking hands. Mentally it keeps you wired and alert but not "high" in any sense like all stimulants do.

T3 is a whole lot better and will aid protein synthesis in lower doses i would go with that.

I agree on the clen part, however I'm not so sure about the T3 aiding in protein synthesis, if you are referring to skeletal muscle protein synthesis. Sure, if you want to look at it in the most minor levels, it could stimulate protein synthesis, however the net effect is certainly one of protein degradation. If interested, this is the best paper i've seen on the effects of thyroid hormone on skeletal muscle genetic expression.

MHC chain expression is a target.

Yu F, Degens H, Larsson L 1999 The influence of thyroid hormone on myosin isoform composition and shortening velocity of single skeletal muscle fibres with special reference to ageing and gender. Acta Physiol Scand 167:313–316

To the original post, yes, clenbuterol has been shown to stimulate dopamine production, which is a highly common way people feel "high".