• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pics of Essensen

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Took 'em today after a quick session - so I've got the pump going. I'm currently weighing 66kg (145,2 lbs).

dsc02211dq5-1.jpg

dsc02212ap4-1.jpg

Trying to do a latspread - horrible!

dsc02214mf1-1.jpg

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your waist is very small this is great when you build some massive lats :xyxthumbs: overall great conditioning

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Very good condition!:xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good essensen. Strong arms and shoulders :xyxthumbs:

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice foundation, gonna be cool to see you at a little heavier weight but with the same condition.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have great genetics. That shape is gonna stay there no matter how big you get, assuming you don't tare anything.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are one ripped little guy. You should put on a little more muscle and compete around your weight. The only one I know as low as you are is middleweight which is 155 so probally the one right below which should be welter. You should really think about competing and the only thing you need to work on is the rear lat which I think will be good when you hit it right.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonyk212000 He he - thanks dude :linedrunk:Well, I am acutally considering very strongly to compete next year around this time... and the plan is to, like you say, put on a bit more muscle and have the same condition (of course even better for at show)

Phil Centopani I don't know about the genetics bro - I've always been a small kid and had to work pretty hard and for a while to put on some decent muscle. I bulked up to 84kg's (184,8 lbs), but looked like shit, and then dieted down to what you see know. Yep - sure hope I don't tear anything!

Mikew I'm gonna be working on those extra kg's the next 4-5 months - I hope it pays off!

philosopher Thanks man... Arms and somewhat shoulders have always been my strongpoint :xyxthumbs:.

Cutler Thanks dude :)

MarkoKoo Gracias :tiphat:

Achilles Thanks! Yeah - i'm working on improving my back, and especially the lats!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking sick bro cant really say nothing more the what has already been said

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking great for a skinny boy Essen. How tall are you?

Christian B

Christian B

Hey Bro looking good as always:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looking good Essensen. Nice Delts and Arms. Great conditioning also :)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
U look good man! Keep hittin the weights and u will be bigger with the same condition!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey E., you are thinking of different genetics lol. Your muscular attachments are perfect, in that you will only get bigger. Your metabolism may hinder you a little, but you have the room to fill in because of your long muscle bellies.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry for the slow reply guys .. really appreciate the comments.

Phil Centopani: Arh, okay - yeah, I misunderstood it a bit then.
Actually I don't have that high of a metabolism. I'll keep mt weight if i eat around 2200-2400 calories on an inactive day - so that's not really a crazy metabolism. Unfortunately - cause I love eating :D

PrinceVegeta: Thanks man. That's the plan!

Big_Guns_Lance: Thanks a lot :tiphat: Arms are definitely my strongpoint!

Christian B: Hey my fellow dane :xyxthumbs:Thanks a bunch!

El Freako: Ha ha, yeah I guess I'm a skinny boy ! I'm 173 cm tall. In other word I'm a short and skinny boy :hsughr:

Big VIC: Thanks Vic :)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like you have a great foundation to work with...you will only get better with time and effort dude. Keep pumping :D

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work man. Keep up the good work for sure. I wouldnt change around what you are currently doing too much, seems like you've figured out what works best for you and have got some great results from that. Glad you decided to trim down from the 84kgs to 66kgs...I think the shape you have now suits you, especially since it looks like you have a naturally tapered waist.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys - I'll keep hittin' those weights
hsughr-1.gif