• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anyone know if you can get Havoc in Canada? If not will TSN or similar US supplement sites ship it to my canadian address?

HATER

HATER

bodybuilding.com carries it and ships to canada if you can't find any canadian websites that carry it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
will bodybuilding.com ship it to canada though? I've ordered product from there before then go to checkout and it says cannot deliver "product name" to canada do to federal laws.

HATER

HATER

will bodybuilding.com ship it to canada though? I've ordered product from there before then go to checkout and it says cannot deliver "product name" to canada do to federal laws.

i always order protein, creatine and others off of bb.com, never had any problems, but then again maybe because i'm right at the border in windsor, ontario, but i still can't see that being the reason.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no thats because protein and creatine are fine to bring into Canada....pro hormones arent legal here at all.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Does anyone know if you can get Havoc in Canada? If not will TSN or similar US supplement sites ship it to my canadian address?

I do believe that we will ship it to Canada.:xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me know....cause i'm seriously considering a cycle. How many bottles do you need?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya i dont live in the USA lol....Canada dude

So all thats needed with havoc cycle is: Hawthorne Berry, Milk thistle and novadex for pct? and Possibly some Saw Palmetto in case of prostate flair ups....

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh I thought they shipped to canada too..ship it to Detroit and drive there lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Ya i dont live in the USA lol....Canada dude

So all thats needed with havoc cycle is: Hawthorne Berry, Milk thistle and novadex for pct? and Possibly some Saw Palmetto in case of prostate flair ups....

I will get back to you on the shipping. Your support supps are fine and we are talking Nolva and not Novedex XT for pct correct?:xyxthumbs:

G

Griffstrong

You do not need Nolva or Clomid for a cycle of Havoc bro. I've known dozens of people who have taken Havoc and use 6oxo for PCT and say it works great with no unwanted sides and their natural hormone levels return properly also. Just my opinion.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ GET ON THE REAL SHIT NOW!!

G

Griffstrong

^What do you mean Tony?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Griffstrong is right. I think taking nolvadex is overrated for havoc. Everyone is different but I have talked to guys who really know there shit about supps and they completely broke down the compound piece by piece for me and I am convinced that an over the counter pct is fine.

G

Griffstrong

^Thats what i thought but I wasnt sure. I agree though.....IMO I think popping a bunch of PH's is a waste of time and health for a few reasons. But I guess we'll keep that talk in the advanced chemicals section haha.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was talking about steroids but joking somewhat.

I've been considering taking a cycle of Test cyp kick started with dbol but cant decide if i wanna go down that road yet. Thought id give Havoc a shot first since it is legal and i've heard alot of good shit about it.