• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official "critique/rate that alcoholic drink" thread

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boags St. George: 8/10... one of the best beers i've ever drank. maybe i havnt drank enough beers yet but the fruity hints of this one and the overall flavour make it one of tastiest i've personally had

Victoria Bitter: 6/10 a beer for a real man. it's a light beer, but damn its a bitter one. emphasis on the word bitter, it is probably the most popular beer in all of Australia.

Melbnourne Bitter: 6/10 see Victoria Bitter, but a bit more bolder in flavour from experience

Bundaberg Rum: 2/10 ment to be top shit, but it tastes pretty foul to me and i can see me easily throwing up alot drinking this one. i would only drink it if there was nothing else left.

Jack Daniels: top stuff. it really is. you really cant go wrong with a bottle of straight jackies and a mixer of coke to go with it to make your own measurements up with 9/10

Jim Beam: this grog is great. i recomend it to anyone 8/10

Johnny Walker: lame. see Bundaberg Rum.. this is the neglected child of the family. wouldnt drink this shit if my life depended on it. then again if a sip could save me from dying then i'd take the plunge but i wouldnt like it still 2/10

Red Bitter: not sure about the flavour, but this one is a favorite of mine. one of my dads friends introduced my to this one ages ago and i've been hooked ever since. i really cant get enough of this shit. actually on my sisters 17th party i got soo wasted off this shit alone i nearly ended up in a knife fight. no shit. great beer, 7/10

Wild Turkey: a must have for all occassions, this drink is easily a 9/10

Woodstock: good for beginners, but can get boring and tasteless after a wihle in my opinion 5/10

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bacardi 151 = Great for the alcoholic pyro.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Bacardi 151 = Great for the alcoholic pyro.

Bacardi 151= the devil.

My mates bought a bottle for my bucks/stag weekend. Never again, never again. :crymeariver:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whiskey+Tequila+Gin+Rum+Monster Low-carb = :linedrunk::methman:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wait until Line sees this thread :linedrunk:

Jagermeister 9/10 - Tastes like liquorice, get's me hammered fast, and it's really great for any night out. The only draw back is that it comes in little bottles and if 3 guys split on some, the last shot or two is all spit and washback (if you're drinking it with people my age) By far my favorite alcoholic drink.

Crown Royal 8/10 - Best Whiskey for the cost by far. You can get really good whiskeys, but they are expensive as hell. But a bottle of crown royal around here costs like $30. It's quite nice to share with a girlfriend on a winter's night :xyxthumbs:

Captian Morgan's Spiced Rum 8/10 - A lot of people don't like Captian Morgan's around here. I don't know why. At a party, this is the last thing to go. I like it, it tastes quite sweet. Very good after-taste as well. It leaves almost a candy taste in your mouth.

Coors Light 9/10 - Best light beer. It's got around a 4.5% (I honestly can't remember, but I think it's 4.5%) acl. lvl which isn't bad for a light beer. You can drink lots of them and still be sober enough not to piss on someone's floor, and happen to kill their fern...:spy:. Most people around here drink Coors Light.

Labbatt's Blue 8/10 - This is another popular brand around my area at keggars. Most parties I go to have Blue or Blue Light. Blue is better IMO because the light has a very distinct taste difference and I don't really like it. I prefer Coors to Blue because they're cheaper around my area but if I ever can get Blue for cheaper than Coors it's a deffinate sale. The only two draw backs to Blue are that it's a bit expensive at times and most people get blue light and don't realize it until they get home.

Bozo's Moonshine 4/10 - This is a local speciality. If you have been to a party in my area ever, chances are someone there has been some moonshine. It's called Bozo's Moonshine because for the longest time a guy named Bozidar would bring it to parties and the name because synonomus with the drink. I'm not going to lie, it's digusting and tastes much like nail polish remover, but it gets the job done in times of need. Bozo's grandpa makes it in his bathtub and gives it to Bozo by the water bottle case full.

Stella Artois (sp?) 8/10 - Expensive as HELL, but tastes great. Imported beer. Can't say much about it because it really is just a smooth lager. :wutyousay:

Lakeport 9/10 - By far the best beer for the buck around here. It tastes good, pretty cheap price-tag, but sadly forgotten about. A lot of times there are some unlucky bottling accidents and I've had gotten cases of beer only to see like, bugs floating around in the bottom of the bottle. Pretty gross. I don't drink it often anymore, but when I first did, it was my favorite brand.

Mike's Hard Lemonade 7/10 - Possibly the gayest alcoholic drink ever. I once drank around 6 bottles before I realized there was even any alcohol in it. I was piss drunk after, but it was like drinking regular lemonade. Usually only girls drink it around here, but it's a nice summer drink to relax by the pool with.

There's plenty more, but I don't feel like writing any more. Maybe after if anyone doesn't mention the others I've had.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
natty light - 10/10

151- 11/10 :linedrunk:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good call for a thread. People are gonna hate me.

The shit list: Coors, Budweiser, and Miller. For reasons unknown, I even took the time to visit the goddamn Miller brewery in WI. Terrible tour.

Coors light is crap, Bud light is crap, MGD is crap. With the exception of a few local breweries these big companies have bought out, most of them produce shitty beer.

Next up, I'll review a new beer I tried last night: Liberty Ale, from the Anchor Brewing Co. in San Francisco.

:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anchor Liberty Ale
Anchor Brewing Company, San Francisco.

Type: American Pale Ale

Description: An amber yellowish beer with a light head. Very smooth, has a slight malt and hoppy taste with a hint of citrus. I drank most of a six-pack last night straight from the bottle. I'd love to try this on tap. Very drinkable, but it's strong hops may turn some away. Good beer for a hot summer night.

8.5/10

Attachments

• libertyale.jpg
    libertyale.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 60
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wild Turkey. that shit is easily a 9 out of 10. a must have for all occassions. is one of my favorites for sure

Crown Lager: this one a mate of mine got for me on a whim. good on him too, because i flat out love it 7-8/10

Corona: everyone seems to love this drink. i dont know why. its vile as a mother fucker 1/10

"Goon"/. generic Australian cask wines... i dont know this stuff by any other definition, description, title, brand, or name... but whatever it is, 0/10

Chivas Regal: man i could drink this stuff all night and all day! this is my favorite 10/10

Cowboys: 6-7/10. great shit to get drunk off if you dont have lots of money. has a few flavours and they all taste pretty nice.

Hann Premium Light: this is one of the worst beer's ever imo. avoid it like the plague 1/10

Carlton Cold: average. nothing special. 3-4/10

Midori (sp?): great shit for a girls drink :keke: 8/10

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Wild Turkey. that shit is easily a 9 out of 10. a must have for all occassions. is one of my favorites for sure

Crown Lager: this one a mate of mine got for me on a whim. good on him too, because i flat out love it 7-8/10

Corona: everyone seems to love this drink. i dont know why. its vile as a mother fucker 1/10

"Goon"/. generic Australian cask wines... i dont know this stuff by any other definition, description, title, brand, or name... but whatever it is, 0/10

Chivas Regal: man i could drink this stuff all night and all day! this is my favorite 10/10

Cowboys: 6-7/10. great shit to get drunk off if you dont have lots of money. has a few flavours and they all taste pretty nice.

Hann Premium Light: this is one of the worst beer's ever imo. avoid it like the plague 1/10

Carlton Cold: average. nothing special. 3-4/10

Midori (sp?): great shit for a girls drink :keke: 8/10

coronas are better WITHOUT the lemon or lime.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
iptpy1-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
George killians Irish Red 9.3/10
Shiner Black Lager 8.5/10

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Good call, almost forgot that one. 9/10

EDIT: Canadian Beer > American Beer

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
aussie or Euro beer > american and canadian beer :keke: