• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

craig titus update

rayrod

rayrod

Glass sentenced Titus to 21 to 55 years in prison. His attorney said he was shocked, because he said he was promised 17 to 55 years.

The hearing stopped, but no amount of arguing would save his client.

Still emotional, Ryan received her sentence of six to 26 years in prison.

Titus’ attorney said the judge’s ruling opens the door for his client to take back his guilty plea and allow the case to go to trial.

He said they could file the paperwork as early as next week.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What would be the difference between 17 - 55 and 21 - 55?

Is it that he might be eligeble for parole sooner?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I believe so. How ridiculous that he can withdraw the guilty plea. Either he knows he did it or he didn't. What innocent man would plead guilty and take 17 yrs (if he only got the minimum) but withdraw the plea for an extra 4?
If he withdraws the plea and it goes to trial there is no way he will be fouind innocent just based on that alone unless the jury is made up of a bunch of retarded monkeys, and Tweak.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ I believe so. How ridiculous that he can withdraw the guilty plea. Either he knows he did it or he didn't. What innocent man would plead guilty and take 17 yrs (if he only got the minimum) but withdraw the plea for an extra 4?
If he withdraws the plea and it goes to trial there is no way he will be fouind innocent just based on that alone unless the jury is made up of a bunch of retarded monkeys, and Tweak.

Its america... im sure stranger things have happened.