• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc Hype!!!! Tony's 1st cycle

N

Nyceguy

What's going on people....I am not new to the site but never posted before....I have been reading about people doing a havoc cycle so I decided to jump on the bus 2...... Here is what I have in the arsenal for supps:

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, 5LB
RPN Havoc,
GAT Nitric Suspension
ErgoPharm 6-OXO,
AST GL3 L-Glutamine,
GAT JetFuel,
mik thislte
a multi-v and a antioxidant
Fish oil

Now my diet will consist of many these foods

Oatmeal
Grilled skinless chicken breast
Lean red meat/ burger or steak
broccoli
asparagus
Rice
Protein shakes
pineapples
Maybe a cheat food of my choice....

I plan to workout 6 days a week doing at least 20 min cardio a day

Right now im 5'8 give or take and about 185-190lbs
bodyfat is unknown but is not over 20% i want to be at 10%
I am pretty muscular already but not as hard or as cut as I want to be

Hopfully I can stick to the diet and training schedule and I will achieve my goal..............

I will start this cycle 25 Aug 2008 and hope to have the results I want a month later....

I will post the pre-cycle pics soon.....Thanks in advance for alll who will respond to the add and give support.... Let's get it started ....

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man! :). glad your posting bro!
6 days a week seems like alot of working out.. don't over due it too much man
but hell, you got your self a good arsenal of supps there to help support ya.
food in your diet looks good, Dridderz can help you heavily with that, and give better indepth detail than me heh. but looks good to me man, also how old are you? and how long have you been training?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would add some taurine for the back and calve pumps cause they suck :( but other then that good luck with your goal

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How old are you?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Hawthorne berry and preload it 10-14 days. Best of luck bro.:xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck tony!
any questions about havoc feel free to ask and the guys who have done a cycle of this before will be able to answer your questions and support you aswel.
you should add in some more foods aswel, like tuna, pasta etc.

keep us updated mate and all the best :tiphat:

N

Nyceguy

Thanks for the support fellas....I am 22 and have been training for about 3yrs on and off never got 2 serious as far as trying to compete or anything but I was in the marines so i used to work out a lot ....oh and i have taurine and got some hawthorne berry on the way...ill add some pasta for my diet as well for them good carbs....

N

Nyceguy

Day 1.....

Didn't feel much of a differance yet...did chest and cardio...weighed in at the gym 190lbs with shoes, sweat pants, t-shirt and sweater.....I will post pics at the end of the First week to show progress ....later

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should get on some real shit. O and there is only room for one Tony on this forum :disgust:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Day 1.....

Didn't feel much of a differance yet...did chest and cardio...weighed in at the gym 190lbs with shoes, sweat pants, t-shirt and sweater.....I will post pics at the end of the First week to show progress ....later

so you clearly didn't take the advice to load hawthorne berry for 10-14 days before starting the cycle:dunnodude:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

so you clearly didn't take the advice to load hawthorne berry for 10-14 days before starting the cycle:dunnodude:

It sure appears that way I hope he does not have bp problems because he did not.:xyxthumbs:

N

Nyceguy

no I didn't pre load ..... I am taking it now though if it makes a difference....Joined a new gym yesterday a real grungy joint helps for focus....Can't get serious when all these ladies are doing squats in front of me and whatnot......also I got a trainer to help push my workouts to the next level....Changing up the cardio 2...I will start doing at least 30 min before work and then another 10 before My workouts....Im trying to take this serious this time around so I cut out all my drinking (which sucks)...Thanks again for the support I hope it all pays off.....and Tonyk212000 this is not what you want :angrydude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I didn't and had no problems, neither did Tweak and others I know that took it. The only supp I recommend as a necessity is Taurine.. because your back is going to cramp up really bad. Trust me, good luck

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I didn't and had no problems, neither did Tweak and others I know that took it. The only supp I recommend as a necessity is Taurine.. because your back is going to cramp up really bad. Trust me, good luck

I had no back issues on it at all. Just goes to show we all react differently. milk thistle is a must for all 17a methyl steriods and hawthorne berry because this can cause blood pressure problems.:xyxthumbs:

N

Nyceguy

Training is going good only straying from my plan a little have to swith gyms soon because i will move besides that Havoc is doing good I can see myself getting harder. I don't notice to much aggression like some of you guys maybe I need to up the dose....I will post pics like tom or the next day....thanks again

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha ima order havoc tomorrow!!!!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would have to say take the hawthrone berry
i was having bad lethargy attacks, on this stuff, would go black and white.
and had to quite my workouts short, but that hawthorne berry helped big time.

N

Nyceguy

just moved into a new apartment yesterday didn't have time or energy to take pics should do it either today or tomorrow...if i didn't mention im not in the states im in abu dhabi so my time zone is way different