• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DIGESTIVE AID

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

I've been having some digestive discomfort for the past three weeks, where I would have brown watery stool at least once a day. I was wondering if there are any supplements to aid my digestive track. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you eating anything differently? Usually this is a problem with the large intestine, typically some kind of bacteria thing. I'd see if it passes (no pun intended), but if not, check with your doc, maybe an antibiotic would do the trick.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I would also check with the doctor to make sure it is nothing serious. there is a supplement put out by RPN called Gut Health:xyxthumbs:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

I would also check with the doctor to make sure it is nothing serious. there is a supplement put out by RPN called Gut Health:xyxthumbs:

Thanks for the help fellas. But I found the culprit, for the past couple weeks I've been mixing NESQUICK - CHOCOLATE POWDER with my post workout shake. I decided to skip the chocolate powder and just like that my stomach has been feeling fine.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the help fellas. But I found the culprit, for the past couple weeks I've been mixing NESQUICK - CHOCOLATE POWDER with my post workout shake. I decided to skip the chocolate powder and just like that my stomach has been feeling fine.

Good! I'd figure I'd just throw in that typically, assuming there is no serious medical problem, GI problems can be caused from not getting in enough water. Also, yogurt is great for GI health.

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Good! I'd figure I'd just throw in that typically, assuming there is no serious medical problem, GI problems can be caused from not getting in enough water. Also, yogurt is great for GI health.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I am glad you are ok:xyxthumbs: