• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your favorite aspect of bodybuilding.

• Seeing improvements in your physique

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Feeling good after a workout

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Getting compliments from others

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Getting to goals you set for yourself

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Getting stronger

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Looking good naked for robcardu

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
P

Pain

VIP
What keeps you motivated?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the knowledge i will be stronger than the majoroty of my male counterparts... and that i will look better as well.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Mine is definetly getting to the goals and beyond that i have set for myself. I feel like i can do anything if i put my mind to it. It gives me huge motivation when i look back at my training logs and see how much i have really improved.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've always liked the fact that bodybuilding is something people can tell that you do simply by looking at you. In every other sport or hobby people can't do that, there maybe posers who dress like a skater, surfer or some kind of ball player or athelete and people can get an impression that that is what they're interested but it still won't tell you anything about how good or serious they are about it. You can see that a bodybuilder is a bodybuilder simply looking at them no matter what they're wearing or how they present themselves (at least if they're good at it). That's what I like about bodybuilding. People now that I bodybuild everywhere I go no matter how I dress or interact. You can't realy be a bodybuilding poser by the way you present yourself like with other sports or hobbies, you either look like a bodybuilder or you don't.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the greatest aspect is probably setting goals and achievieng them, and the feeling that gives. but offcourse, seeing how my physique changes as the time goes is also incredibly satisfying. its really a combination of alot of things, but i guess those two would have to be my favourite aspects.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like eating food the most/Bulking. Being 60-80lbs bigger than the other guys you hang out with is always fun.

A close second would have to be strength and being able to do things others can't and will probably never be able to do.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting to goals and looking good naked for rob ;)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing improvements in your physique ,but also big part is to achieve goals ive set for myself.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like bulking and listening to my friend whine about how he can't gain weight. I was a skinny twig, and went from 130 my senior year of high school to 217 during the 2nd college quarter. All my friend can do is make up exuses and callme fatty because I had a successful bulk..

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting stronger while adding some muscle mass along the way

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
improving my physique and getting to the goals i set for myself. but the attention you get for being bigger and stronger than the avrege guy is also very motivating.

Zviko

Zviko

I voted Seeing improvements in your physique But i think altogether it's a sum up of all the options on the poll except for looking good naked for robacardu lol and also the addictive nature of bodybuilding.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't vote since it is a combination of the options in my case. Should I pick the most important it's probably seeeing improvements in my physique cause' it's what keeps me motivated even though it's a slow process. The feeling I get after a workout is what got me hooked in the first place though.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The paradox of knowing you'll never look perfect, yet continuing to try and reach perfection.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the discipline of the sport

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good for robcardu :carduindisguise

for me its everything on the list, but i picked getting stronger. improvements is a close second, and everything else is right behind.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Strength is by far my main focus of my weight training now. I'm seriously considering entering some powerlifting comps when I get back to Oz.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strength is by far my main focus of my weight training now. I'm seriously considering entering some powerlifting comps when I get back to Oz.

same for me, view kinda shifted past few months
contest i might enter in november