• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

foam roller

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys. Sorry I'm such a noob, but where can I get a foam roller that you use for self tissue therapy type stuff? I want to use it on my legs and lower back, and if possible, my biceps.thanks..word is that these things are less than 10 bucks, but I couldn't find em at wal mart.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try buying it online.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't buy anything what's designed especially for that purpose, those are just way too expensive.

Just go to some hardware store or something like that and buy few different sized plastic pipes. Sewer pipes are great for that purpose.

B

big_duuude

You were probably looking in the wrong section ......... they should be in the "home decoration" department. Right next to tins of paint and brushes. But the design of the roller is not really suited for applying a lot of pressure as the wire from the handle only attaches at one end of the roller. But hey they are cheap and easily straightened back into position ...... a few times.

Please explain what your trying to achieve using the roller.

Even better the "paint runner"

Last edited by a moderator:
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys..great links