• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Israel will be 'removed soon': Iran

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do they hate Israel so much again?..

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do they hate Israel so much again?..

In the mind of Islam, the Jews are a bunch of infidels who invaded land that rightfully belonged to the Islamic community.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the mind of Islam, the Jews are a bunch of infidels who invaded land that rightfully belonged to the Islamic community.

In the mind of the rest of the world, jews are a bunch of... :carduindisguise

EDIT: Pain would delete this post anyway.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go Iran. The Jews stole that land anyways.

:2:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh. both sides are idiotic.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, but which nation of the two has been corrupting our government and running our countries into the ground? oh yer and which country gets billions of taxpayer money every year? oh and yeah which country attacked USS Liberty? which country has sent, using our government, our armies off to a useless dumbshit war?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, but which nation of the two has been corrupting our government and running our countries into the ground? oh yer and which country gets billions of taxpayer money every year? oh and yeah which country attacked USS Liberty? which country has sent, using our government, our armies off to a useless dumbshit war?

The Jews! Ban Tunen!

:tiphat:

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i thought you were australian?! :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go Iran. The Jews stole that land anyways.

:2:

Not really true, I took a course in the Palestinian and Israeli Conflict. It really clears up a lot of misunderstandings I think you should read up on it first. Try :

"A History of the Arab-Israeli Conflict" fifth edition by Ian J. Bickerton and Carla L. Klausner

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really true, I took a course in the Palestinian and Israeli Conflict. It really clears up a lot of misunderstandings I think you should read up on it first. Try :

"A History of the Arab-Israeli Conflict" fifth edition by Ian J. Bickerton and Carla L. Klausner

I will do some reading up on it, but I'm almost positive Jews took over land that did not belong for them post-WW2.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will do some reading up on it, but I'm almost positive Jews took over land that did not belong for them post-WW2.

Well, actually if your looking at it from just that time period compared to the past. The Zionists in America and around the world funded buying up the land. So they actually purchased most of the land before they formed the country. Still many felt it unfair because the Palestinians were poor and could not compete or out bid so they stood no chance. Up until that period Jews and Palestinians/Arabs got along pretty well. The enemy in that region before that time period was Great Britain.