• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will be televised on CBS

Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Ken Shamrock gets back to his old size so he has a chance against Kimbo's strength. I'm going to watch it. Specially because its free and doesn't cost me $60 for a few short fights like UFC.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah saw this a few days ago. Bigpimpin you said its free do you know what channel its on.

P

Pain

VIP
When is kimbo going to fight an in prime fighter?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this is just for ratings. they need a big name to sell tickets and get peoples attention.

Ken Shamrock hasn't won a fight in five years.

the only good thing about EliteXC is the women fighters. Gina Carano ftw.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kimbo will knock him the f out! shamrock is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past his prime....kimbo has to much power

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sigh, can we all just pay Fedor to destroy Kimbo already?

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope this is not a work..

I would love Ken to win this

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when is Kimbo going to fight someone actually worth fighting? he's a freaking joke. against ametures and street level fighters he looks king because they arnt formally trained all that much i dont think. they just get a pair of big mother fuckers to duke it out until one of them collapses.
thats where he gets all his hype from. we must remember that he is also a street level fighter as well. i doubt he trains the way Fedor or some of the others do. the only way that guy (Kimbo) can keep up his reputation is by going against fighters in his level, street fighters, or people that just plain cant fight for shit.

if you stuck Kimbo in the deep end with all the REAL PROFFESSIONAL FIGHTERS then he'd be utterly destroyed each and every time. he would loose his reputation, wouldnt be taken as seriously anymore, and the people that manage him would loose a lot of money. they cant have that, so they will NEVER wanna put him up against real men.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when is Kimbo going to fight someone actually worth fighting? he's a freaking joke. against ametures and street level fighters he looks king because they arnt formally trained all that much i dont think. they just get a pair of big mother fuckers to duke it out until one of them collapses.
thats where he gets all his hype from. we must remember that he is also a street level fighter as well. i doubt he trains the way Fedor or some of the others do. the only way that guy (Kimbo) can keep up his reputation is by going against fighters in his level, street fighters, or people that just plain cant fight for shit.

if you stuck Kimbo in the deep end with all the REAL PROFFESSIONAL FIGHTERS then he'd be utterly destroyed each and every time. he would loose his reputation, wouldnt be taken as seriously anymore, and the people that manage him would loose a lot of money. they cant have that, so they will NEVER wanna put him up against real men.

He trains real seriously now..(by Bas Rutten) and after his last fight I don't think people rate him as highly as they used to. Even though he got the win against James Thompson, most people saw him getting awarded a dodgy stoppage, after he clearly tapped out to a choke and then got his face pounded in for a few minutes.

Elite XC seems like a shifty org... who apparently are in alot of financial debt and need people like Kimbo to get veiwers.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Ken just comes out, shoots and takes him down he could win this fight real quick, he may be past his prime but he can still destroy Kimbo on the ground, it probably would not matter if Kimbo ended up on top, Ken would still destroy him from the ground.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hope Kimbo accepts Rogers challenge, because I doubt he would stand a chance. Rogers is 8-0 with 7 KO's and one submission. Plus he doesn't just fight tin cans like Slice does. Rogers fought Thompson (Kimbo's most recent fight which was abruptly stopped in the third round, which most people think was a terrible call) in a convincing first round KO, whereas Kimbo was struggling big time and it is argumentative that he tapped out in the second round to a guillotine. Here's a video of Rogers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mygeeto, Kimbo trains like a professional fighter with Bas Rutten as JS316 said. He is not just a street fighter now, he is a professional MMA fighter. Street Fighting is what got him noticed. But I agree, they need to stick him in the ring with a in prime fighter. I would like to see him fighter in a better org. though.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that he should fight someone to prove himself but lets not forget he hasnt proven himself yet to face a top notch fighter. If they put him up against a top notch fighter then many other fighters would be upset because they give him a shot instead of many other deserving fighters.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought Shamrock was retired lulz

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shamrock has very little chance of winning i really hope he does cuz im about tired of kimbo already. Im glad he is really training with bas but still he needs better opponets before i believe any of the hype

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont watch much of this stuff
but have heard lots bout' kimbo at work
etc.. he does need to fight someone who is in there prime
its boring if not.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kimbo suckz, i beat him up once in his own backyard.. that was a nice moment for me, because i realized that everything you want can be archived :carduindisguise