• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 4 weeks out interview

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the interview bro

tp_88

tp_88

"I'm the biggest, most conditioned guy in the show at this point." :keke:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"I'm the biggest, most conditioned guy in the show at this point." :keke:

If you give 0 to 10 points to judge size and another 0 to 10 points to judge conditioning.... Jay would be probably one of the bests, if not the best.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks x sharing bro!! ..:xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you give 0 to 10 points to judge size and another 0 to 10 points to judge conditioning.... Jay would be probably one of the bests, if not the best.

Never really thought of it like that before, I like that. Although it doesnt take into account symmetry and proportion, I still like that bro.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: Jay, like all bb's say the same thing. And Jay looks great leading up to the show all the time, the question is will he nail the timing? That is what he needs to be thinking about. Also I love how they bolded the names of the "supps" he is "using" for his prep :49:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
not a bad interview... He'll nail it ;)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never really thought of it like that before, I like that. Although it doesnt take into account symmetry and proportion, I still like that bro.

I'm and engineer, I like that kind of analitical stuff :wutyousay:

tp_88

tp_88

Let's say you compare 2 kids, one is deaf (0/10 hearing) but has perfect vision (10/10) and the other has both mediocre hearing and vision (4/10 on both). Do you think the deaf kid should say: "I have the best vision, and the best hearing ability between the two of us!!11" Well, I don't.

Jay isn't the best conditioned athlete 8 weeks out, or 4 weeks out and especially not on stage.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's say you compare 2 kids, one is deaf (0/10 hearing) but has perfect vision (10/10) and the other has both mediocre hearing and vision (4/10 on both). Do you think the deaf kid should say: "I have the best vision, and the best hearing ability between the two of us!!11" Well, I don't.

Jay isn't the best conditioned athlete 8 weeks out, or 4 weeks out and especially not on stage.

he would obviously say: im the best overall :tiphat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

In bodybuilding it's judged the OVERALL package, including size and conditioning and Jay probably is the best OVERALL.

Of course most of us would preffer to have 40% hearing and 40% vision but IN FACT, in BB contests, it's better to have 100% hearing and 0% vision. Maths, mate, maths. :xyxthumbs:

tp_88

tp_88

Oh, I must have missed something! I thought this was an interview, not bodybuilding! You obviously didn't understand my post.

If he said he was the best bodybuilder I wouldn't have a problem with it (well, a little, but he's got a title to prove it, somehow) but it's pure BS to say he is the most conditioned. He is one of those guys who have won competitions and beat better conditioned guys. Others have won when their competitors brought far more mass etc. The best overall package wins. But that doesn't change the fact that he is NOT the best conditioned.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you are taking it too far, its just easier than that

he was the bigger guy, and among the biggest guys, he was the most conditioned

i cant think of bigger guys in 07, but maybe toney freeman? Markus Ruhl? but among those guys he was the biggest most conditioned..

tp_88

tp_88

Well, that's not what the interview says.