• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mick Foley Joining TNA

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
source: www.pwtorch.com

TNA and Mick Foley have come to an agreement. He will able to debut in TNA as soon he is contractually permitted to. His current contract with WWE expires by September 1.

Spike TV helped TNA in landing the deal with Foley, and he may have a subsidized contract. Foley could end up being involved in other projects with Spike TV.

WWE dropped Foley from television a few weeks ago after they found he was unhappy with his status in the company and likely not renewing his contract.

There was a lot of buzz among the wrestlers in the locker room this past, but TNA officials are keeping quiet on the situation. Although, they were hopeful that TNA President Dixie Carter would get a deal done with Foley.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
whats he gonna do? go through a table and plug a book? :( :( you've changed mick foley

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats he gonna do? go through a table and plug a book? :( :( you've changed mick foley

Thats what i was thinking... I find him boring...

WWE need to bring back the Macho Man.. honestly I loved that guy on the Mic

P

Pain

VIP
He said he wanted to get back into the ring but only TNA would offer him a schedule that wouldn't destroy him. WWE wanted him to work full time and go on tours and such, Mick can't do that anymore. Its the same reason Kurt went to TNA.