• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Question about international shipping

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing that i live in holland i had 2 questions:

1. Is it cheaper for me to buy supps and make them deliver it to europe or should i just buy supps here...with the "euro" i could get supps from the states much cheaper than here in holland but i dont know if the shipping costs are worth it.

2. If it is cheaper to buy from the states...can you guys recommend any good sites that ship internationally?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im pretty sure it will be cheaper to buy from the states and have them post it out to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bodybuilding com is cheaper,i have ordered a couple of times and it was cheaper than buying the same supplements from an european site.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But do you need a credit card? i dont have one...

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's possible to use paypal or something like that?

Bodybuilding.com is way cheaper than buying supps in Denmark, but PrinceVegeta, I don't know about your customs ? Here we can get really buttfucked if the customs nails the supps - that means paying a looot of extra money and then it's not worth it at all.

Also - it does take quite a while for the supps to arrive when they ship internationally.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's possible to use paypal or something like that?

Bodybuilding.com is way cheaper than buying supps in Denmark, but PrinceVegeta, I don't know about your customs ? Here we can get really buttfucked if the customs nails the supps - that means paying a looot of extra money and then it's not worth it at all.

Also - it does take quite a while for the supps to arrive when they ship internationally.

same here thats why the order must be limited in two supplements.
But do you need a credit card? i dont have one...

i used a pre paid credit card,i dont know other ways to pay them,i had a credit card thats why i didnt search for other ways.

here is a good combo
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/iso90.html very good quality protein
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/plasmajet.html i just started using this one and i had an insane pump from the first time i took it.This stack will cost you 95 euros from bodybuilding.com while in my country costs 140 euros(this is why many people in my country dont bother with supplements and go straight to roids).
You can buy a creatine that tend to be cheap supplement from you country and make a very good combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx for the great advice guys! i was thinking of gettin a pre paid credit card...