• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

3x BW DL Log

S

SRUDWARF

Hi I'm not a big poster here and i keep a log on ironaddicts.com but there seems to be more traffic here and I'd love more input on training.

Little background-
I'm 5'5 155 lbs, maybe 13% bodyfat i can see some abs. I started lifting early last august at about 127 10% bodyfat.

Lifts-
Conventional deadlifts 325x5
Sumo Style 315x4 (as of today)
Squat is weak as hell
Bench 210 paused

I'm on a west side barbell split.

Here's what i'm doing now-
Sunday-
Close grip bench press work up to 2-5 reps Max
Hammer grip dumbbell presses 2x15-30 reps
Cable rows supersetted with laterals
Barbell shrugs supersetted with hammer curls

Monday-
2x8-10 squat (light)
10-12x2 Deadlifting, Dynamic effort with 50-65% of 1 rep max
2x10-15 weighted hypers
2x10 weighted incline situps

Wendsday-
3x15-30 hammer grip dumbbell presses
2-3x6-8 seated shoulder presses
chinups supersetted with high incline chest supported rows
dumbbell shrugs supersetted with decline JM presses

Thursday-
work up to 2-5 reps of max sumo deadlift
2x10-15 leg press
Periodized Goodmorning
abs sometimes cardio

S

SRUDWARF

Deadlift
135x3
225x3
275x3
295x3
315x4 2 rep PR!

Leg Press
450x12 2 rep PR
450x10 2 rep PR
not sure how much the sled weighs i didnt include it

good mornings
3x3 at about 8rm 115

Here's today's workout. I was really happy with the deadlifts I'm going to try and hit 330 for a triple next week and the week after I'm deloading. Leg press was knees to chest and my left knee kind of hurt ,i might change my alignment on it. all in all a good workout, im gonna do 30 minutes of cardio tomrrow thats the only cardio i've done all week.

S

SRUDWARF

i realize now im becoming a fat ass but i cant bring myself to do cardio ,its boring i get sweaty and i feel like some anorexic girl whenever i'm doing it. i might just jump rope or something.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i realize now im becoming a fat ass but i cant bring myself to do cardio ,its boring i get sweaty and i feel like some anorexic girl whenever i'm doing it. i might just jump rope or something.

Try some GPP, great to spice things up instead of regular cardio. Loui simmons is a big fan of it

S

SRUDWARF

Try some GPP, great to spice things up instead of regular cardio. Loui simmons is a big fan of it

actually i plan on getting a sled once i get some money but i look retarded enough in a gym just training and being 5'5, dragging a sled like some tard in my front yard wouldn't help my case

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually i plan on getting a sled once i get some money but i look retarded enough in a gym just training and being 5'5, dragging a sled like some tard in my front yard wouldn't help my case

It doesnt have to be a sled per se. You could also try some met/con(metabolic/conditioning) workouts from crossfit. Used them before with great results.

Btw You can make a sled quit easy. I made my own sled for less than 10 euro's out of old material we had left.