• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Next Potential cycle??

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im gonna be doing another cycle soon (mass gaining). As many of you knnow I have done two before. LOL please dont criticize but my first cycle was 1ml of Deca a week. I was very nervous and didnt know much but I wasnted something mild in a low dose. I know I fucked it up but lets move on. My next cycle was 500 mgs of deca a week and 250 mgs of sustanon 250. As some one you know I didnt look that great because most of my meals come from dining halls and arent the best.

This is what im thinking for my next cycle:
500 mgs of Test E a week
250 mgs of Equipise a week
Followed by 10 mgs a day of Nolvadex for 40 days (all I can get my hands on, might take chemstors clomid but dont no)

This is slightly based off one of William LLewlylns cycles

I know alot about steroids but am kind of open about my next cycle and not really sure what I want to do so any suggestions would be cool.

And if you are to lazy to look at my stats im 5'9" 185 lbs training for about 4 years and have competed once.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm young so (disclaimer) if I'm not totally correct, please correct me, I'm trying to learn:

But, aren't you running your EQ pretty low? Average dose is around 4-600mg/wk. How long is your cycle lasting? If it's a 12 week cycle I'd begin PCT 2-3 weeks after last pin...allowing it to leave your system and make the PCT more effective.

Also don't think 10mg/day of Nolva is enough and I feel it's more of a precautionary option if you get gyno. Get hands on clomid if possible and run at 50mg/day for 4 weeks. Nolva on hand tapering down: 50/50/40/40 (if used).

Ever think about running Sus? Maybe use some d-bol as a kickstart.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ You are right for the most part. About the EQ. William Llewllyn pprescribed this in anabolic 2006. His cycla has 200 EQ and 250 Test E, I bumped up the test just cause i wanted to change it a little bit. I have taken sustanon before and felt ok but want to try Test E.

The cycle will be 10 weeks. I will not start the PCT for about a week or 2 after, sorry if I didnt clarify that, I know better than to start it right after lol.

My last cycle I did 10 mgs a week and think it went well. Because I might not be able to get as much id rather do a lower doage for a longer period of time. If I can get more Ill do 20 mgs a day. Ive never heard of anyone doing 40 or 50 mgs of nolva only 40 or 50 for clomid. I dont want to do Dbol cause I can only get it in liquid and i dont wanna have to swallow it with water :gross:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ You are right for the most part. About the EQ. William Llewllyn pprescribed this in anabolic 2006. His cycla has 200 EQ and 250 Test E, I bumped up the test just cause i wanted to change it a little bit. I have taken sustanon before and felt ok but want to try Test E.

The cycle will be 10 weeks. I will not start the PCT for about a week or 2 after, sorry if I didnt clarify that, I know better than to start it right after lol.

My last cycle I did 10 mgs a week and think it went well. Because I might not be able to get as much id rather do a lower doage for a longer period of time. If I can get more Ill do 20 mgs a day. Ive never heard of anyone doing 40 or 50 mgs of nolva only 40 or 50 for clomid. I dont want to do Dbol cause I can only get it in liquid and i dont wanna have to swallow it with water :gross:

Oh ok, yeah I don't know your history so I was just making sure.

I was saying sustanon in addition to your test. Test should always be the base. Yeah there's really no reason to go above 40 on Nolva. 30 probably is even sufficient for your shorter cycle. But definitely seek clomid if possible.

Good luck with your cycle! Hopefully I helped some.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yeah you did. Im just looking for possible changes in it. I prolly wont get the stuff for another 20 days or so. So I got time to fine tune it.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you looked into Tren? Seems fine to run with EQ. More aromatized, so water retention probably won't accompany gains. If you chose to run this I'd run it at a dose of anywhere between 40-75mg ED. If you plan to cut you stack with Primo or Winny. Could even run Deca but shit shuts you down hard. Hell I know a friend who's taking in a gram of deca...fool.

Anyway, up to you man.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you looked into Tren? Seems fine to run with EQ. More aromatized, so water retention probably won't accompany gains. If you chose to run this I'd run it at a dose of anywhere between 40-75mg ED. If you plan to cut you stack with Primo or Winny. Could even run Deca but shit shuts you down hard. Hell I know a friend who's taking in a gram of deca...fool.

Anyway, up to you man.

Yeah gram of deca is a little much. I heard Metzger was up to 6 or 7 grams of test a week. I will look into test or primo in the future but they are a tad expensive (im in college). Im obviously gonna stick with test e as the base and go from there. im also considering doing deca with it because they go well together but ive done deca twice before and kind of want to go onto new stuff.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is a quick hint.. Drugs don't make the bodybuilder DIET does. How much you gain and how much mostly dependent on your diet. My simple solution is use plain ole test. I would go with test prop 50 mgs ED... You'll have blood levels up above normal in three days. You grow right from the start all the way up until you stop. Then you would start pct three days after your last injection. You've ran two cycles in the past or only one?

If you have never used test before why not just use it alone and see how you react? What is your current BF% and age? If your bf is over 12 you really need to bring it down to around 9-10. Less body fat the less estrogenic sides you will have, it is a proven fact. You just never see to many of these lazy fat fucks giving a shit.
d
Tren is not a drug I would recommend for anyones second cycle. Some people have no side effect and others feel like it's the end of the world. It's your choice and you are the one to decide!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your stuff dosed at? I would take my cycle again that I did which was 600mgs Test E and 450 mgs of EQ. I love it. I didn't have any sides and rebounded just fine afterward. It was a good beginnerish cycle. 12 weeks would be good and use clomid and don't skimp on PCT its what helps you keep your gains. I just hate nolva for pct alone.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh just make sure you keep your calories going up. Its just like dieting. Keep the calories going up to stop from hitting a plateau.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Young Muscle I have done 2 before. Bodyfats around 10 or 11.

Big Pimpin. I will be getting 20 mls of test e at 250 mgs per ml so thats why I will be doing 500 mgs a week.

I will also be getting 20 mls of EQ at 200 mgs per ml. So with the one you had I could do 400 mgs a week.

So it would be like this

500 mgs of Test E
400 Mgs of EQ

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Young Muscle I have done 2 before. Bodyfats around 10 or 11.

Big Pimpin. I will be getting 20 mls of test e at 250 mgs per ml so thats why I will be doing 500 mgs a week.

I will also be getting 20 mls of EQ at 200 mgs per ml. So with the one you had I could do 400 mgs a week.

So it would be like this

500 mgs of Test E
400 Mgs of EQ

That is what I would do then. Its easy and could do it for 10 weeks. I would like for you to run it a little longer but it will do. I hope you have a good source because there are a ton of fakes out there and also prices are sky high right now. Its a good time to be a gear dealer I can tell you that much. Buy for $20 a vial and turn around and sell it for $150+ a vial. What a hell of a mark up.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yeah ive never used the source before but everyone has at least once in there life never used a source before. The price is pretty good and im getting a good deal.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is what I would do then. Its easy and could do it for 10 weeks. I would like for you to run it a little longer but it will do. I hope you have a good source because there are a ton of fakes out there and also prices are sky high right now. Its a good time to be a gear dealer I can tell you that much. Buy for $20 a vial and turn around and sell it for $150+ a vial. What a hell of a mark up.

Unfortunately, that's life :disgust:

Agreed. Run it for a little longer if possible, but what you have looks good. Good post youngmusclejock, I agree. You'll be within protein despair so keep protein intake relatively higher, 1.2-1.5g/lb of bodyweight if possible.

You should see good results so let us know what's up.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
& I usually keep my protein about 2 grams per bodypart. Eatinig enough caloried ownt be a problem at all. I should start the cycle within 2-3 weeks. I will do a log in the training section once I do start. Keep the options coming since i got a little time until I start it.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck :tiphat: in your log post the whole sauce; weights, meals, pins, etc.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I don't think he'll post his training, he's a bit scared you see because he doesn't lift heavy iron :gaygay:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think he'll post his training, he's a bit scared you see because he doesn't lift heavy iron :gaygay:

HA your just jealous cause we both do HIT and I blow you away with my weights.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Well You certainly do blow me off don't you. :49:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PWND-1.jpg