• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SUN CHIPS?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious what people think about sun chips. I usually dont eat chips but my roomate has been buying them and I cant stop snacking on them. There made of whole grains and al lthe ingredients are whole as well. There is virtualy no fat and very little sugar. Do any of you think this could be used as a carb source. I think maybe because im biased cause there so good.

Here is the nutrition facts. Cant find the ingredients.

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/sun-chips/original-flavor-9oz

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ingredients are mostly grains. Seems fine to me! The fat isn't even saturated dominant.

Use it to supercharge your meals. Along with your other sources just grab 15 or so chips. I do this too :ughnoes:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Im glad someone agrees with me. I will eat something with a good carb or protein source then with 2-3 handfulls of chips. I likey the cheddar :keke:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Im glad someone agrees with me. I will eat something with a good carb or protein source then with 2-3 handfulls of chips. I likey the cheddar :keke:

THE CHEDDAR. By far my favorite as well.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love the french onion flavour....there addicting as hell.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just went through a bad in 3 days. I know what you guys mean. I eat them with my tuna or something that needs a little more flavor.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ what I did my last year in college was put mayo in the tuna can and kind of make tuna salad and then i would eat it with Doritos ( i no bad) Prolly do that this year but eat it with sun chips instead.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh man, I regret opening this thread....Now I cant stop thinking about monching down on a bag of chips :crymeariver:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh man, I regret opening this thread....Now I cant stop thinking about monching down on a bag of chips :crymeariver:

I know doesnt it suck to be dieting.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife loves those damn cheddar one's, trying to diet right now so i just act like they are not in the house. Another thought, anything cheddar is good.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut butter always cured my sweet cravings.