• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HBK's career is over, injured and out.

P

Pain

VIP
I don't see him coming back from this.

- As posted earlier, the last word coming out of the RAW tapings last night was that Shawn Michaels was planning to work the match with Chris Jericho this Sunday. The torn triceps injury Shawn suffered last night could keep him out of action for up to six months.

One has to believe that this could be another factor in Shawn eventually retiring. He was saying at one point last year that he didn't want to return from his knee injury and then said he was going to only work a limited schedule and now this happens. Shawn will more than likely come back from this injury but his long term future in the business is questionable.

The injury came last night when Shawn dove through the bottom rope onto Lance Cade. Michaels landed really awkward and then held his arm for the rest of the time he was out there. One observer described it as looking "pretty sick."

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sucks.... they should really turn him heel and give him the belt. He's one of the only decent characters worth watching.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Hes great, i used to love that guy