• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For The Smokers

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This can apply to cigarettes or weed. On what scale does it affect your training? I get asked nearly every day if the cigs affect my workouts, and in all honestly they really don't but I heard it can catch up to you after awhile.

Discuss :food-snacking:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put it this way bro, it cant be helping.

P

Pain

VIP
Smokers are jokers.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it also destroys your endurance in cardio activities

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i smoke weed every now and then... never done it before a workout...

i honestly dont understand cigarettes though...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not as many people smoke these days because everyone realized it doesn't make you cool.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
My brother is a smoker, I've ask him why and he honestly can't justify it. He's tried to quit a few times (apparently) but because he's such a boozer he just gives in when he's on the piss.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I smoke about 8-10 cigarettes a day.How it affects to my training? it wont make me any stronger or bigger to say atleast..
I smoke because i like it ,but it is very stupid and im stupid..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I smoke about 8-10 cigarettes a day.How it affects to my training? it wont make me any stronger or bigger to say atleast..

What!? :angrydude:

You need to quit... or else

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
You tell him Braaq!

Blake - Forum "Quit Now, Or Else" Enforcer

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my grandpaw has been smoking his whole life..what it did to him?..he has enfasema(spelling)and he's been breathing hard from it ever since I was born(about 20 years). He's still plugging along though at like 82. My point is wether it affects your health or training now is not that huge, but later on in life it can catch up to you. Some people smoke their whole livs and nothing happens, but some don't get lucky.

P

power

I saw Wolf smoking.

V

vdawg

i smoke a close to a pack a day, sometimes more cuz i drink almost everyday too. ive stopped training because of booze. these days id rather get drunk then workout. my lifestyle has gone to complete shit because of depression and stress so i turned to booze.

P

Pain

VIP

Get outta town.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mmmm

On a more serious not,

If can reduce oxygen transportation during training, sports, etc. Thus making you fatigue faster and exhaust quicker. And imo, if you're serious about your health aside from looking good, you'd wanna stop.

i smoke a close to a pack a day, sometimes more cuz i drink almost everyday too. ive stopped training because of booze. these days id rather get drunk then workout. my lifestyle has gone to complete shit because of depression and stress so i turned to booze.

Are joking or not? That's something that's not funny and you should probably see someone. If anything, going to the gym would be a step forward. Anyway, hope thangs get better.