• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

bodybuilding.com question

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i ordered a bunch of shit but i wanted to pay with a check, what i thought would happen if i hit "check" was i type in my routing number and account number, but i9nstead it made the order and it says for me to send my check in, i already have an order number and my order should be shipped tomorrow, so i wait for my stuff to get here and send out the check?? is that how it works???

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i always use credit :wutyousay:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol no they wont send your shit till they get there cheque...thats how it works. If they just sent you the order you could just take it and run

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i got an order number and everything and a recipe in my email, i ordered it last night ansd it said that in 24 hrs my order will be sent out and they will notify me as soon and its sent, so lol idk

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i doubt it will be sent out without recieving your money...that makes no sense at all. If it does your lucky.

G

Griffstrong

I got a couple buddies who work at bbing.com (their corporate office is in my hometown). Call there and talk with someone and they will guide you in the right direction bro.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got a couple buddies who work at bbing.com (their corporate office is in my hometown). Call there and talk with someone and they will guide you in the right direction bro.

shhh!!! lmao dont say anything to your friend lets wait and see if they send it lmao!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ that shit isnt coming until they get the money.

G

Griffstrong

theweapon: Oh no I wont say anything to them but if it ends up not coming just give them a call.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Just write the check and slip it into your floppy drive. Your computer will handle the rest.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just write the check and slip it into your floppy drive. Your computer will handle the rest.

do they even exist??????

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theweapon: Oh no I wont say anything to them but if it ends up not coming just give them a call.

i dont mind paying for it but i dont mind getting it for free either :keke: if i dont get an email tomorrow ima call them up and fix it, BTW where you from??

G

Griffstrong

Boise, ID brother.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

They will not ship till they get it same with money order. In fact if it is not received in 14 days they will cancel the order.:xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do have the option to pay later.