• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How can I get the girl I work with at Pralines?!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, I just started working at Pralines yesterday and for the frist hour, the boss trained me. After that, this smoking girl came walking in to fill in for him. She trained me for the next 2 hours, doing whatever, including; how to scoop ice cream, make 6-packs which are ice cream bars, stocking some stuff, making cones and other goodies. She seemed to very strong and outgoing. What I mean, is that, when she was training me, she wasn't playing, "the easy card with me..." she would boss me around a lot only to help me and train me. Then as the night went on we started to pull away from ice cream talk and we started to talk about school stuff and, "what about you..." questions. We were chill, laughing and talking a lot. She seems extremely determined with her school and she wants to go to great colleges including; Marist and Providence. We were also talking about levels we have, which are degrees in how hard out classes are for high school. We're virtually the same in academics, she may be a little smarter than me, but that doesn't matter. She has by-far, the best looking body that I know. And I was playing the nice guy card yesterday, not talking about boyfriends and relationships or anything like that, I even didn't have the wandering eye if you know what I mean, only because I like giving girls respect and stuff like that. I mean yeah, I might look down, but it's not in a disrespectful manner, only since I'm a guy do I do that you know? I have training again tomorrow but I don't know if she's going to train me again. She's the same age as me, 17, and we're both seniors in different schools. What should I do? I like the girl, but I don't know if she likes me. I don't want to rush into things because I didn't get hired to get girls at Pralines, I was hired to do work and money and that's what I'll stick to. To be honest, I'm more concerned getting money and working than getting girls, but this is different you guys know? So, what I was thinking was still talk to her for a few more days and weeks, and then maybe just quickly ask to go somewhere with her, like to the movies or something, you know like something not ice-cream related and something out of work. I want to get to know her out-of-ice-cream life. Also, since we go to different schools, which are still close to each other, I was hoping to let her bring her friends and my friends so we can talk about how each other schools' are different, I don't know, you guys have any ideas?:tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ You sound like my roomate. Hes not very good with the ladies (not saying you arent) but hes always asking me advice on things. Heck half the time I talk to the gilrs that he hangs out with online for him and have hooked him up on several dates.

Hers what you should do next time you get talking to her figure out if she has a boyfriend.

Fatality " So do you have a Boyfriend?"
Girl " no I don't"
Fatality " well thats good cause I think your cute and we should go out sometime"

Girls like guys that take command and are confident. Just be straight forward with her and don't beat around the bush. If you wait a week or two and she says no then you probally just wasted a week of kind of trying for no reason. If she says she doesn't have a boyfriend then just come out with it and say you wanna go out.

Ive been feeling like Hitch lately helping my roomate out and his friend and now giving you advice.

Edit: Act like you dont care. Seriously I have a GF right now and I will kind of toy with others girls cause I dont care. For some reason they all seem to like how I act around them cause i dont care.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bud a lot, and yeah, I read somewhere that girls like the confident and strong guys and like it when they take action quick, thanks again bud! But I think I'll wait like a few more days, I mean, I'll probably be training every other day so I'll just wait a little longer, so it doesn't give her the thought that I'm just there to get a$$ lol j/k. Repped!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
piitb.

Fatality " So do you have a girlfriend?"
Girl " no I don't"
Fatality " well thats good cause I think your cute and we should go out sometime"

ask if she has a boyfriend too

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bud a lot, and yeah, I read somewhere that girls like the confident and strong guys and like it when they take action quick, thanks again bud! But I think I'll wait like a few more days, I mean, I'll probably be training every other day so I'll just wait a little longer, so it doesn't give her the thought that I'm just there to get a$$ lol j/k. Repped!

LOL thanks, I guess wait until you're not a trainee. Cause you cant be a confident and strong when you're a trainee bitch LOL.

Seriously just come right out with it. When I sit and fuck around with it is when it gets messed up. When I come right out with it they always go with it.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol, alright thanks, yeah and being a trainee and asking out a girl whose been there for months won't look to good and definitely won't settle well with the boss. Every employee is a girl, except me haha, there's a total of I think 7 girls, but only 1-2 people work at a time. Anyways, you guys have any suggestions, I work at an ice cream store, so are there any cool things I can do there to impress a girl, like make a sundae with her favorite ice cream or something? Or play liittle games, I don't know, anything will help.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are your and her hours? I think a visit to Pralines may be in order soon :imcoolurnot:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lmao, yeah, Arcane, I'm training tomorrow from 3-6. But I don't know if she'll be there. You can still stop by though!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So she's in high school?

.... do you have pics?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fatality: do you have a boyfriend?
Slut: yes
Fatality: me too, his e-name is Arcane.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with Tony.

Just be yourself. If you act like someone whose got little confidence, the chances of her actually giving you a go are slim. Just take the initiative and giver her respect. If you make her a sunday, that may be a turn off...because IMO it's not the best idea and kinda lame.

No impressions, be yourself. She'll admire that more.

....lmao at the tag.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fatality: do you have a boyfriend?
Slut: yes
Fatality: me too, his e-name is Arcane.

I'm with miniduck :ughnoes:

and Tweak :gaygay:

and Papi Cardenas :hsughr:

Blake, when should I propose to your sis? :wutyousay:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I hear flopping your cock out and rubbing it against the back of her leg works wonders on chicks these day. Try that! :linedrunk:

Sooooooo pics?

...cock, girl, whatever.