• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Preist mag scans

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lee Priest scans

Uploadfromtaptalk1427805847326

Uploadfromtaptalk1427805865973

Uploadfromtaptalk1427805889542

Last edited by a moderator:
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heard that he was having his face tattoo removed. Looks great though! Thanks for the photos.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the pic's pro :xyxthumbs:

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant wait to see him back onstage.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he looks like anything special whatsoever. I have never liked preists physique, let alone a hairy offseason preist. But thanks for the pics!

Oh and that chest is just down right pathetic...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a short sasquatch ! lol jk
hairy as hell...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heard that he was having his face tattoo removed.
For real? Why in the world?

The Creator said:
I dont think he looks like anything special whatsoever. I have never liked preists physique, let alone a hairy offseason preist. But thanks for the pics!

I used to like him and I kinda still like him but seriously, how can you consider Priest as an impressive bodybuilder? Nuthin' but big guns...

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

agree, arms are not even that good

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
His arms are great lol

Thanls for the pics Zoknat :xyxthumbs:

Joeb23

Joeb23

agree, arms are not even that good

He has not juiced in over 2 years and still has about a 20" arm there. How many guys you know @ 5'4 have a 20" arm?:wutyousay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting. still good for not juicing that long.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He has not juiced in over 2 years and still has about a 20" there. How many guys you know @ 5'4 have a 20" arm?:wutyousay:

I can bet my nuts on that he is still juiced just not as much...you just dont carry that kind of muscle on a frame that small without doing something

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has not juiced in over 2 years and still has about a 20" there. How many guys you know @ 5'4 have a 20" arm?:wutyousay:

we are talking about pros, and everyone keeps talking about how good is arms are but in these pics they really dont impress..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Priest had a great physique....his arms were his strong point for sure but he was well balanced at his best....his only weakness is his chest.

I hope he can bring it again.

Joeb23

Joeb23

I can bet my nuts on that he is still juiced just not as much...you just dont carry that kind of muscle on a frame that small without doing something

Contrarily to what most people believe once you attain a certain level of muscularity, you can maintain almost of all it with a good diet and exercise regiment. You have to realize that most top level pros do not juice year round, their genetics plus all the years of working out causes most of the muscle to stay with them. Of course while maintaining their size they in turn lose conditioning. Lee Priest can still look like this without the juice.

P.S. If you look close @ the pics compared to older off season pics you can clearly see the size disparately, which caused RageKing's odd response.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his arms are great, just not in these pics.
i just dont see the hype around why he is so good, yes arms were great but not really impressed overall :wutyousay:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know he will.:imcoolurnot:
I just can't believe in that. If...I mean If he comes back I'm pretty sure he won't do any serious damage.

My prediction: he comes back but he does only one show with lousy conditioning and after that he retires and we'll never see him on stage again. Just my thoughts. I might be wrong but this is what I think.