• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Estrogen blocker

D

DIPLOMAT007

I just bought the Formadrol anti-estrogen but dont want to use testostorone booster im still young for those , I want to know what kind of results can i expect by just using this anti-estrogen i also will be taking that amplified creatine from gnc , cla , gluatime plus all my regular proteins

oh also serving sizes are 1 pill what would be the best time to take it ?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depending on how young you are, it might not do anything. When the body is going through puberty, testosterone levels go through the roof hence the term growth spurt. The only other variable is that estrogen goes way up to, hence the term "rock tit" that most experience during puberty. The body always tries to maintain this balance and I dont think trying to alter this at a pubecent age is such a good idea. Many doses of steroids take you back to the kind of testosterone balance you had when you were going through puberty like acne and maybe gynocomastia.
There is really no reason to try to find this kind of ergogenic aid at a young age. The body is already built for growth while you are going through puberty and so you should take advantage of those natural hormones and then rely on the test boosters and anti-estrogens when the natural hormones slow down a bit.

G

Griffstrong

^Very well put Creator....I would listen to him Diplomat, what he said is very true. A product like that wont do anything for you at your age. Just eat like a horse and train hard and ill bet you see the gains you are looking for.

D

DIPLOMAT007

the only reason i said young is because im 22 sry if i mislead you guys , still to young to try it ?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you do know you need estrogen right?

G

Griffstrong

22 is not too young at all for test boosters. I'd do some homework on it and decided from there.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was you I would try a test booster out. I think Stoked by Anabolic Innovations or Formadrol Extreme by LG would be good choices.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im currently running Stoked from Anabolic Innovations, good stuff, get a huge KICK in the gym, and after :keke:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

If you want a great test boosting stack run Stoked and Activate Xtreme killer stack.:xyxthumbs:

H

hook3

dude just use Novadex XT its anti aromatase and its amazing as a test booster

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better yet are you male or female... naturally assuming male but if female and you are trying to becoem a bodybuilder get the estro blocker.

W

wickedgrip

I have a few friends that all used STEROIDAL COMPLEX, which is very cheap $20 at Vitamine shop, and got big results

mitbar23

mitbar23

i have used formadrol before but during a pct after m1d and it worked good. still gained on it and felt great.