• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

short bicep training

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

to those that this topic applies to, lets share our testimonies and some tricks to hit those bi's, because we all know the brachialas comes too much into play.

heres a pretty good read
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=243948

lastly, theres no lower bicep training or crap. this is to help short bicep'ed people target the muscles more

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're wrong.. There is lower biecep, lower lats and umm well just a whole lot of other dumb shit..

I find it odd people call it biecep when it's actually biceps.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Besides his terrible writing and grammar, I found that article to be ill-informed and stupid.

TheCreator and I (and I'm sure others) have this problem with the muscle belly length. It is more about the poses you hit and the way you hit them. Build up the arm size as per normal and then use the advantaged definition between the elbow and the bicep head with straighter arm poses, etc.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I despise of the obsession we call "bicep training". Such a small, easy muscle to target, and it's just so simple to overload.

2 heads; hence BI. Both are recruited during a properly done isometric curl. Very little is used to overload the muscle (little being as low as 1 exercise with 3-4 sets).

Lower bicep? Insertion lengths maybe. I'm trickled by this guy's outlook :dunnodude: