• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBE-Technology.com Commits Internet Fraud

S

santor

I prepaid for Oratropin-1 middle of 2007. They never sent it and now no longer carry it.

I have been trying to get IBE-technology to send my refund since the beginning of 2008. They have hemmed and hawwed and said over and over they would look into it. I am tired of this silly and illegal run-around. Either I get my money back or I file theft and internet fraud charges.

Everyone should be very careful dealing with IBE-technology. They will steal your money in a heartbeat and thumb their noses at you afterwards.

To avoid confusion, I am referring to the company at ibe-technology.com

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I prepaid for Oratropin-1 middle of 2007. They never sent it and now no longer carry it.

I have been trying to get IBE-technology to send my refund since the beginning of 2008. They have hemmed and hawwed and said over and over they would look into it. I am tired of this silly and illegal run-around. Either I get my money back or I file theft and internet fraud charges.

Everyone should be very careful dealing with IBE-technology. They will steal your money in a heartbeat and thumb their noses at you afterwards.

To avoid confusion, I am referring to the company at ibe-technology.com

:welcome: and :orlyanim: