• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super Bowl Picks

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my team is the Saints and i hope they can make it to the super bowl. i think they have a better chance this year then they did last year. who do you guys think will win it all?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Patriots vs Cowboys

I think the Pats will take it. (safe picks, I know).

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Patriots vs Cowboys

I think the Pats will take it. (safe picks, I know).

Tom Bradys leg is a little messed up after today. Im not sure about that pic unless his leg is ok.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i agree. i just saw that early that sucks for him, but not for the rest of the AFC. i dont think the cowboys will do it though.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
eagles are teh underdawgz

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vikes will do damage. Dont sleep on em.
biggest thing we didnt have last year was a good pass rush and passing game.
Picked up Jared Allen so now have a great pass rusher, and picked up berrian and if jackson can just be OK we will be a threat for the lombardi this year

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vikes will do damage. Dont sleep on em.
biggest thing we didnt have last year was a good pass rush and passing game.
Picked up Jared Allen so now have a great pass rusher, and picked up berrian and if jackson can just be OK we will be a threat for the lombardi this year

well i guess we just will have to see.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well it looks like the pats are out of it now, aint going no where without brady.
big D looks real good, my sleeper pick is the bills in afc though

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea that sucks for the pats, but is good for the rest of the AFC.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and colts got they ass whooped, what happend there, are bears really that good or did colts fall off that bad? :ughnoes:

G

Griffstrong

Pats are still going to be a fairly tough team I believe. Cassell might not be a Tom Brady but he is surrounded by such good personnel on that team and that will allow him to not be perfect, with them still winning games. As much as I hate to say it the Cowboys did look really good yesterday. Pats vs. Cowboys isnt so far fetched but we'll see. Never called the Giants winning it last year so you never know........On a side note...I am a hardcore Raiders fan (dont laugh haha) and would love to see them at least improve to a 6-10 record haha. The new talent they have on their team looks to be promising if they can get some experience under them and stay healthy. But again we'll see.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got the Bills as the shocker coming out of the AFC and I gotta go with my team the Bears from the NFC.

GO BEARS!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i dont think you have to worry about the pats in my opinion. i just read brady is definitly out for the season so i see them maybe making it to the playoffs but not going very far in them. the cowboys did look really good yesterday and i dont know what the hell happened to the colts i couldnt believe they got beat like that. i dont see the bears going to the super bowl either.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Browns Vs Cowboys. Mark my words.