• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JOHNNY STEWART 3 WEEKS OUT ATLANTIC CITY

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Johnny Stewart 3 weeks out Atlantic City

2008excalibur017md2-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Johnny is actually 46 years old. This will be his last show.
has been in the sport for a long time and is very well respected.
He runs Stewart Fitness in Charlotte NC.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks great for 46, but those veins just scream he's juicing.

samsam

samsam

he looks great for 46, but those veins just scream he's juicing.

This' a damn BB forum fatface, save those comments for the daily newpaper commented by fat tranny women who think everyone having 14"+ arms is a damn juicer.

"JOHNNY STEWART 3 WEEKS OUT ATLANTIC CITY" Doesn't that headline tell you that he's juicing?

But he does look okay.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first off, how would you know whether Im fat or not. lol Secondly, is a transexual a woman at all dumbass? And finally, have you ever competed before dude? You seem like the kind of person who loves bodybuilding and really into the culture, but have never actually competed in it. If you have, you'll know how annoying it is competing against someone juicing.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha that pic says it all. I know man, you're right. It just bothers me I guess. I guess I'm too much on an idealist. I just hate to know that even as hard as I work in the gym, it will never be enough to be big time pro if I don't juice. I'm hoping natural pros will be more popular in the future.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha that pic says it all. I know man, you're right. It just bothers me I guess. I guess I'm too much on an idealist. I just hate to know that even as hard as I work in the gym, it will never be enough to be big time pro if I don't juice. I'm hoping natural pros will be more popular in the future.

They won't so don't hold your breathe, the freakishness they bring is what draws the fans in. This will never be a main stream sport, so whether it goes natty or not makes no difference. As for working hard, people on steroids work just as hard as you do but they get more out of their work. So please save that argument, it is over used and moot. If you don't like competeing against people juicing then do a natural show, if you enter in a show where they don't test then that is your problem and you know what your getting yourself into. You have the choice to take or not, if you chose not then don't complain or judge if they do... it is that simple. :tiphat:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

clearly you have no done steroids before, by your post above your giving steroids way too much credit.. first off its about genetics, secondly your discipline drive, hard work in the gym, thirdly supplements.. juice alone wont get you a pro physique, you need way more then just steroids to achieve that.. and no, natural pros will not be more popular in the future..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They won't so don't hold your breathe, the freakishness they bring is what draws the fans in. This will never be a main stream sport, so whether it goes natty or not makes no difference. As for working hard, people on steroids work just as hard as you do but they get more out of their work. So please save that argument, it is over used and moot. If you don't like competeing against people juicing then do a natural show, if you enter in a show where they don't test then that is your problem and you know what your getting yourself into. You have the choice to take or not, if you chose not then don't complain or judge if they do... it is that simple. :tiphat:

good post..

but in my opinion, even the natural circuit is not natural.. the most powerful drugs on the market cant even be tested for.. and the most powerful steroids out on the market actually leave your system the quickest.. ei. test suspension.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
clearly you have no done steroids before, by your post above your giving steroids way too much credit.. first off its about genetics, secondly your discipline drive, hard work in the gym, thirdly supplements.. juice alone wont get you a pro physique, you need way more then just steroids to achieve that.. and no, natural pros will not be more popular in the future..

Exactly :2:

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know that steroids don't do all the work Im not as naive as I let off. and I know that bodybuilding isn't mainstream, but it is condoning an atmosphere that is letting people use some serious drugs and I'm not for that. Don't get me wrong, I really don't have that much of a problem with steroids, It's your body and you can choose how you want to use it. That's freedom man. I just would like to see how far my body can go without it. Even if you have to still put in a tramendous amount of work, discipline, and effort I still would feel like I cheated myself a bit because no matter what you say about steroids, they will still give you an extra edge. For every bit of equal effort we both give, you the steroid user will most definitly get more out of it. And how? By taking an illegal drug.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm hoping natural pros will be more popular in the future.

Natural Pro's in most sports will never be popular. Imagine watching the Olympics or NFL with mediocre athletes.