• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hemobolin-250 + Arimevol ?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just purchased Hemobolin 250 from TSN Nutrition
and won a auction on ebay for Arimevol and Testevol (76$ for both shipped, same seller)

i was wondering if its okay to take Hemobolin with the Arimevol
and use the Testevol as a PCT.
and if so, do i need a CT (cycle therapy while on the Hemobolin and Arimevol)?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why won't you just order clomid and Nov from someone? You've spent more money on other shit that won't make a damn bit of difference. Just order it from cemstore!

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

This is 3 methylated steriods in one. It is Epi(same as the Havoc you just ran)it is also superdrol and it also contains Halodrol. You need top notch support supps. Cycle Support and preload it 10-14 days before the cycle(this cycle could be a BP nightmare)run the Cycle Support throughout the cycle.

PCT you need a SERM for this no OTC PCT is going to work here. This will shut you down very hard. I hope your planning on taking a few months off before starting this?:xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, well whats the best SERM for the buck$$$?

and is the powder version of Cycle support good?

Im thinking about starting the cycle next month.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You seriously have so much to learn. Aren't you on a cycle of Havoc now? I do not understand why you just don't use AAS. You're doing more harm with PH's! It's your body and your ignorance! Best of luck! :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You seriously have so much to learn. Aren't you on a cycle of Havoc now? I do not understand why you just don't use AAS. You're doing more harm with PH's! It's your body and your ignorance! Best of luck! :tiphat:

I finished the cycle long time ago.
been on stoked for a while now.

G

Griffstrong

^Youngmusclejock is right bro....AAS when done right is less harsh on your body. And if you are gonna run this cycle you have mapped out I would take more time off then you plan on...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Youngmusclejock is right bro....AAS when done right is less harsh on your body. And if you are gonna run this cycle you have mapped out I would take more time off then you plan on...

When should i start it?

also about AAS- even though this is the Supp section
what would you recommend for an AAS?

all i want is gains in body weight, and my workouts obviously...

G

Griffstrong

^I would talk to youngmusclejock about AAS. He is probably more educated in that area than I am.(He is probably who ill hit up for advice when im ready) But I can tell you for a first cycle of AAS I would run straight Test. And honestly if you were to run this PH cycle I would wait at least 6 months. I had a buddy take PH after PH...like 4 in one year. And basically after your 2nd or 3rd PH your body quits responding to it. Youll get as strong as you were on your last PH, with maybe a little increase in bodyweight. I had another buddy take a year off after his first one and he gained another 12 pounds and kept 9 of it. IMO bro I would wait.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ sounds alright to me
this would be my third time...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I would talk to youngmusclejock about AAS. He is probably more educated in that area than I am.(He is probably who ill hit up for advice when im ready) But I can tell you for a first cycle of AAS I would run straight Test. And honestly if you were to run this PH cycle I would wait at least 6 months. I had a buddy take PH after PH...like 4 in one year. And basically after your 2nd or 3rd PH your body quits responding to it. Youll get as strong as you were on your last PH, with maybe a little increase in bodyweight. I had another buddy take a year off after his first one and he gained another 12 pounds and kept 9 of it. IMO bro I would wait.

Its a little more complex than that. But its kinda of the right idea. Your first cycle whether it be PH or a real steroid won't be matched by any succeeding cycle. Superdrol is a powerful steroid. Yes, a steroid. Its not a PH if that is real superdrol that you have in that product. I couldn't tell you if its legit or not since I don't really follow PH or clones anymore. I can tell you that its extremely strong and has very harsh side effects even when your prepared for them. (letro, casber, clomid, and nolva) I'm talking from experience here.

G

Griffstrong

^3 isnt too bad. And where you just got off Havoc about a month ago, I would def wait. If I was you I would just eat and train like crazy and try and put on as much natural weight as possible with a good diet and the normal supps(creatine, protein, ect.) Give you Endocrine System time to return back to normal and not only will this be healthier, but you will be good and primed for bigger gains again with "test" based supps/AAS.

G

Griffstrong

^Bigpimpin is very right with that also...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks BIg,
thanks Griff
it shall do..

G

Griffstrong

Sure thing brother

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am not an expert but instead of using all this supplements,legal steroids,prohormones or whatever they are called,why don't you use some good old testosterone?you will have better results for sure

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am not an expert but instead of using all this supplements,legal steroids,prohormones or whatever they are called,why don't you use some good old testosterone?you will have better results for sure

im going to wait till next year.
22years old.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

General rule of thumb is time on cycle + pct should equal the time off before you next cycle.

example 4 weeks on havoc and a 4 week pct you should take 8 weks off before running another cycle. I have to agree if you can get real gear do not mess with this triple methyl.:xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take the real deal and stop wasting all your fucking money in kiddie juice

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the love of your liver.. Just run Test Prop for 6 - 8 weeks or Test E or C for 10-12 weeks...