• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lance Armstrong confirms comback for 2009

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Omg I didnt even know that. Hes almost twice the age of some new talents in the field. But on the other hand hes one of the best cyclists in the world. Which team signed him up?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are yet to say which team he will join. Most are suggesting Astana as Bruneel now runs that team, however I'm unsure if that is realistic seeing as they already have Contador, Leipheimer and Kloden. However Lance is Lance and I'm sure he'd have control of which ever team signs him up.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats exciting. I think he will do good no matter how old he is right now.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what kind of gear is he about to get on :)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are yet to say which team he will join. Most are suggesting Astana as Bruneel now runs that team, however I'm unsure if that is realistic seeing as they already have Contador, Leipheimer and Kloden. However Lance is Lance and I'm sure he'd have control of which ever team signs him up.

That would be a problem for Astana if he joins. Who would be their top guy. Contador is by far the best cyclist atm. Yesterday he showed his superiority in the Vuelta. But if Lance gets it right and if hes gonna come in the same shape he was before than Contador should be worried because than its gonna become a battle between titans.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read that Contador said it would be 'an absolute honour riding in the same team as Lance' whether or not that means he'd be submissive to Lance is another question.
There was also some talk of Lance making a whole new team, which I find rather hard to believe as most of the top guys are already signed up for teams for next year.